Posted (edited)

Hello, my name is Paula and I'm currently getting my Associate Degree in Business Management. This is my last semester
and I need to pass my small business class. I have chosen VA as my small business to start and am in need of any
information that may help me with all parts of  starting a VA business. I'm currently working on a marketing plan. Any and
all help appreciated. So far I really like the concept of a VA business. I am a grand mother of 6 grand kids and would love to
have a stay at home job so I can be closer to them. I have been an Non-Agency Home Health Aide since 2004 and really
need a career change. I have worked for DODD, Waiver Medicaid, and some home health companies. 

Thank you, in advance for any information you can provide me. 

Edited by law101

Hey Paula, welcome!  

Well, you're certainly in the right place if you want all kinds of info to help you get started. If you haven't yet, I suggest you start here: https://www.vanetworking.com/free-stuff

You will find all kinds of free resources to help you get started on your VA journey. And then you can check out this link as well: http://www.vanetworking.com/become-a-virtual-assistant

And of course, feel free to search around the forums as there is a  LOT of great information and you can find pretty much anything here. Either do a search, or just go through the different sections. It may seem overwhelming at first, so just start at the very beginning and what you're most interested in for your business. And ask any questions you may have as well.

Take care!

• Like 1

Hii everybudy!!!!!

This is rober williams, I have joined this group recently. I lives in sheridan USA. Nice to meet you all. I am an aspirant virtual assistant & seeking to know more on this profession.

Thanks

Welcome Rober! You might want to start a new thread though, so people can see this and we focus on... you!

4 hours ago, roberwilliams01 said:

Hii everybudy!!!!!

This is rober williams, I have joined this group recently. I lives in sheridan USA. Nice to meet you all. I am an aspirant virtual assistant & seeking to know more on this profession.

Thanks

Hello Everyone,I have been a part of the VA worldwide since 2007,then went back to an 8-5 working for someone, not a good idea ! Now I would like to get back into the VA world and work from home for myself, South Africa is difficult to start as not many people use VA's in this part of the world. Any ideas or advise on where I can begin again ?