ElaineS

just starting my VA business

Hello! 

I'm Elaine from Southeastern Pennsylvania. My administrative career started in 1984 and I've worked in various industries including real estate, auto sales, religious organization, psychologist office, consulting firm and marketing. In the past I've been able to maintain steady employment and have suffered several layoffs recently. I still only have part-time work and started investigating the VA world about a year ago. 

After 3 years of mostly unsuccessful job searching, I am working on my business plan and start up information and plan to open my business in January. Now, I have to think of a name for my business then work marketing plan and create a website. 

I look forward to learning from and offering any assistance I can to other VA's here! 

• Like 1

Hi Elaine and welcome! I recommend you get started by logging into our VA Member Lounge (same username/password as your forum login) and accessing all the resources in there. From a startup checklist to an excel spreadsheet to figure out your hourly rate there are a ton of resources to get you started.

Any questions along the way just ask us here :)

Hi Elaine, welcome to the forums! I look forward to learning from all of your experience and seeing what you can learn from the vast amount of information on these here forums and website. Please feel free to ask any questions. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm checking the forum now for business name help. Look forward to getting to know you!

• Like 2