midcoastadmin

Great to be Back After 10 Years!

Good afternoon from Midcoast Maine! I just wanted to stop by and re-introduce myself as I have not been active in the forum for about 10 years now. I started a VA business back in 2007 after my third child was born. The business took off very quickly and before I knew it my plate was full with work and a new baby! This was wonderful except I didn't have it in me at the time to create a full blown business and hire help to keep the flame alive, so sadly I let it go. I had ANOTHER baby since then in 2010. Now that my youngest is off to 2nd grade and my oldest is off to college (yikes) I'm ready to do something for me, all while still being available to my family when they need me. I have been taking a few hours a day to read through all the material available to me here at vanetworking but I'm sure I'll have many more questions as I make my way back into this career endeavor. It's great to know I have a supportive group of VA's/Office Managers/Administrative Professionals, etc... to turn to for advice. Thank you for your time!😊

• Like 2

Hi Nina and welcome back, great to see you here again :) I think we may have you under another account too so I will private message you and see if it's your old account and I can merge them together.

There are some good webinars inside the VAinsiders Seminar archives that might help you move forward and succeed this go around like:

• From Business to Bust & Back Again – the Story of How My First VA Business Almost Failed, and How You Can Avoid Making the Same Mistakes By Hannah O’Brien
  • Getting Your Spouse (and Other People) on Board with Your VA Business By Stephanie Watson
  • Stop Being Your Own Worst Enemy! By Alicia Peterkin