ūüĎčGood day VA Community,¬†

I recently purchased the Canva membership, getting familiar with it. Reminds me of the Spark app which allows you to create graphics, web pages, and videos.  However, I think Canva has more flexibility with being creative.  I haven't had a chance to do the tutorials as of yet but, was wondering if there is a way to link a site to a stand-alone graphic?  For instance, I created the below graphic and wanted to link it to a blog post without making it an image that has to be included in the blog. 

Many thanks for your feedback in advance, Angela

Plan, Prepare, Persit & Achieve..png

Where will you be putting this graphic to have it link to a URL? And no I don't think that is possible to embed a link into an image is it @markofapproval ?  Wouldn't that be cool if you could? Maybe there's an idea in there for someone to invent LOL

Hey @VAE_2018 sorry for the delay.

I'm not sure I fully understand what you're asking. You created that graphic, but you want to link the entire graphic, or you want to link to a link of the graphic?

You can link the image to another site or you can just link text to go to the image, but I'm not 100% certain what you're asking, so if you can clarify, I'll see how I can help.

Good day Veronica,

Apologize for the delay response; I spent the past week indulged in the VAVS.  I'm still digesting all the information shared.

I was trying to find out if there is a way to somehow add a link to an image only when using Canva.  I wanted to be able to post the image and if you clicked on it, this would direct you to a website. 

I hope that is helpful, otherwise, we can come to closure with this topic. 

Many thanks!

You can't add links to images using any program. It would be awesome if we could embed some code into an image that has a link automatically hooked up to it but so far we can't. The only way you can add a link to it is if you added the image to your website and then linked to it that way. Hope that makes sense.