krumian85

Long time VA, new to VA Networking!

Hi there!  My name is Kristin and I am a single mom of two girls (10.5 and 13 years old).  I've been a VA since 2007 and started my own business in 2010.  I love and have a passion for helping others and absolutely love being a VA, I wouldn't change it for the world!  I took an almost two year hiatus because my mom was sick and I had to spend the time taking her to/from constant doctor appointments and I kind of lost my groove of getting clients, my business has been pretty slow since I took that break.  I joined VA networking to try to get some tips to get my business back on track and also to network with other VAs.  It can be lonely working from home and it's always good to have a place to communicate with others that are in the same boat as you!

Nice to meet you all!

Kristin
http://www.infopointvirtual.net/

• Like 1

Hi Kristin and welcome to our VAinsiders ;)  Great to see you join us and I look forward to getting to know you more through your participation here. Love your feedback too!  I agree, working from home, raising your kids is the way to go and I wouldn't change it for the world either. I had to sit back a bit too while my parents were sick but with this type of business, it allows for those small hiatus times.

Hopefully, you won't be too lonely hanging with us and I hope to see you on our coaching session next week if you can make it.