Sign in to follow this  
CMVA12

Question about following up with views on social media

Hi  everyone, 

I have been checking the views of my posts on LinkedIn.  I got some likes on a couple of adds.  That is encouraging. 

Here is my question:

When my LinkedIn poster got a few views on one of the services I posted last week.  Should I reach out to them and see if they are interested in that offer.  What should I tell them?

Suggestions, please?

Warm Wishes,

Marie Mason

www.cmvirtualassistantagency.org

Hi Everyone,

Here is an example of one of the videos I did last week with interviewing with one of my event team members. 

It's about 14 minutes long. Enjoy.

• Like 1

Hi Tawnya,

I think this is the add on my LinkedIn I was mentioning. I think I was one of the three that liked it.  LOL. I must have been tired when I did that. 

Here is the link. Let me know if you can view it. I have been producing several social media ads promoting different services. And I am going to be generating more adds this week. I have worked hard at creating other content too. Still more to go.

Thanks for your help,

Marie Mason

www.cmvirtualassitantagency.org

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6487479112343568384/

I've never reached out to people who have liked my post. I've only ever responded to comments. If you go look at their profile and see that they are your ideal client, then it might be an idea to test out. I'd be curious to hear your results.

Also, on the LinkedIn post that you shared above, I saw that someone commented but don't see a response from you at all. You could start there, you may have responded privately. But I think it's always good to at least touch base publicly so if other people see it, they know you are responsive. 

I typically don't reach out to people who like my posts. Saying that, it doesn't mean you shouldn't try doing that. I'm just not sure how you'd approach it without being too "in their face" you know? If someone messaged me, for example, saying "I notice you liked my post and I was wondering if you'd be interested in learning more about this special offer" I'm not sure how I'd react. Would probably depend on my mood that day LOL!  If a PMS mood I might ignore them but if in a great mood I might say "yes, tell me more" ;)

All you can do is test the waters and see how the reaction is. 

Let us know what you do and how it works for you.