I wanted to see if people could see the website before I actually launched, but I do not think it is possible. I will launch the website and then post another link for feedback.

Let us know when you publish it live and we can take a look.

The chances of a potential client finding it right away are slim so I wouldn't worry about it being online. 

• Like 1

Congratulations on the launch Brittany! Will you be able to attend this week's VAinsider call? We can do a review of your site on the call if you'd like. 

Virtual Assistance is a great career for military spouses. What branch are you in? 

On your home page, I recommend switching around the 2 top headings. It's always best to have "how you can help" a client at the very top. You want them to see how you can help them right away, stress those pain points. 

Will you be setting up social networks as well? I didn't see any listed yet, was going to follow you. 

Hopefully you can attend our next call. Let me know if you can't and I'll put a note to get Tawnya to review it even if you aren't there. 

• Like 1

Great start on your website, pat yourself on the back!!! Our website is always a work in progress as you will soon find out. As for some constructive feedback...

1. I love your logo at the top left. See if you can remove the words on the right of it in black as it is redundant. You only need your business name once. Maybe you could put a nice photo there instead to represent your business.

2. There seems to be wasted white space to the right of all your pages (almost like a column not be used). Maybe see if you can extend your copy to use all the space as that will bring more of your copy above the fold.

3. I'd add some visuals (images/pics) to your website too as this helps warm up a webpage and make it more welcoming for visitors. Or videos too if you are more creative.

4. For credibility/trust since you are a VAinsider you could add our logo to your page (use your affiliate link if you do). I also see you are a member of IVAA so add their logo too.

5. On your services page I would do a call to action (either paypal buttons to buy your services or a link to email you about them).

Great job and look forward to seeing it grow with your business.

• Like 1

Hey Brittany - great start on your site and congrats on having it live!

Since your site is very white, I'd definitely 2 colors that you want to go with your brand and have those pop. Since you have pink in your logo, definitely go with that and then one more to really  make things stand out. I think it will liven it up a bit.

Since it looks like you are a solo VA, I would change some of the wording to "me" or "I". You kind of have both singular and plural and it can be confusing to users. So it's better to stick with one or the other. If you are the only person people will be dealing with, then just go with that. 

And lastly, I'd add a picture of you - it makes it more personable and people can relate more to someone they can "look in the eye". 

Good luck! :)

• Like 2