Hi everyone..i recently joined this group but had to put my business on haitus due to a serious family issue...now i am ready to go and i wanted to share a bit about myself and my business and website

I am a former social worker..i used to work with people with disabilities and i worked for healthcare organizations, businesses, non profits and hospitals.  I am now specializing with small healthcare businesses and non profits and disabled business owners and individuals.  My services are both business/professional and personal assistance (my business is heavy on the personal assistance and i think i will eventually be transitioning to focusing more on disabled business owners and individuals) so i offer anything from social media management, email management and calendar management and patient calls/customer care to personal virtual assistance. i.e. helping people find drs, health resources, personal calendar management, online shopping, etc. so i provide alot of services alot VAs dont.

I have made two leads and excellent contacts and am now will be getting into pitching regularly

I dont have the confidence to have my website critiqued live (I am a very sensitive soul lol so please go easy on me and gentle but i welcome any feedback)

Here is my website....i look forward to connecting with ya'll and learning more about the VA business.

www.avirtualhelpinghand.com  

(the one thing i might change is that i dont want people to get the impression that all disabled people are in wheelchairs...alot have invisible disabilities so i might change the pictures a bit)

Thank you kindly and have a blessed week everyone

Nancy

Hi Nancy and yep we are here, sorry for the delay responding! I only come into the forum on a daily basis and missed yesterday because of some work stuff. 

I gave my critique in our group coaching session. Like I said there you did a fine job. I would change your paragraphs from centred text to left justified as centred text is hard to read online and frustrates a user. Any paragraphs/headings over 5 words should not be centred.

Otherwise, I think your website is awesome!