Sign in to follow this  
KWEmpire

KWE - Virtual Assistant - From London to Barbados!!!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to very briefly introduce myself and my services.  I am from London (UK) and recently moved to the sunny island of Barbados where I will be working in a virtual/remote capacity.

I have in excess of 15 years' experience in administration, event management and logistics, acquired in London, Europe and the Caribbean.  I have worked as an Administrator, Personal Assistant, Project Support, Event Manager, Marketing Coordinator and Logistics Manager, in a number of sectors, to include; Investment Banking (10 years), Agency, Retail and Real Estate.

I am offering services as a VA and also Virtual Property Management for vacation rental homes.  I am new to the VA scene, but have been working as a Virtual Property Manager for 10+ years, as a sideline.  On the property management side, I have a few clients, but of course welcome more 😉.  On the VA side, I am starting from ground zero. 

It seems like quite a long and tough process to get going in the VA world, and I am particularly finding that there is a strong bias for people who are based in the USA and that anyone considering a VA outside of the US is looking for cheap labor in Asia.  So, I have taken everyone's advice and started reaching out to previous business contacts to spread the word about my services.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I wish all the VAs in this group every success.

Keisha
KW Empire Limited
www.kw-empire.weebly.com

Hi Keisha and welcome! How exciting moving to Barbados, what a wonderful place to live and work as a VA.

Sounds like you have some great work history and will do well working remotely as a VA. Let us know if you have any questions during this transition and thanks for sharing with us!