Sign in to follow this  
Ahelpinghand

new client..need some tech help

Hi all!!  Im pretty sure I just landed my first client yeah ;) Her business is so heart based and in line with my values etc and we are having a discovery call monday but she said she wants to hire me just wants to discuss specifics and make sure we "vibe" :)  Anyway......i will be assisting her with several things but she has a podcast webinars and youtube channels and i have no idea how to set that up and i think she might be asking me for help maintaining it....if any of you tecky people can point me in the direction of learning resources id really like to try to get a jump start before monday...

thank you immensely!!!!!

Yay, congrats! As for learning about youtube channels you could take the Training Track called Video Marketing.

As for podcast check out the webinar archives in the VAult...Why You Should Be Podcasting by Kelly McCausey

Both of those resources will lead you to more training I recommend by both those people.

Also many times we don't know how to do some of the things our clients will need us to do. Just be upfront about that with the client and be willing to train yourself. You don't have to say you completely don't know how to do that skillset but instead say yes you are currently learning this skillset and look forward to using this new knowledge to help that client make more money in their business. ;)

It's difficult to direct you to specific trainings before learning exactly what the client wants. Let us know how the discovery call goes and maybe I can recommend some training once she says what she needs. 

Also, congrats!! :)

• Like 1