Hi All! I am NOT new to VAnetworking.com, but I am new to this forum. I am in the beginning stages of my VA biz.  I'm 53 years young and fed-up with Corporate America.  More about me below...

Your Name:  Liz
Your Website URL (if applicable):  I don't have one yet.
Years in Business:  Newbie (haven't started yet)
Description of your Business, including any specialties:  I have decided to make digital marketing my niche, geared towards authors to start.

On a more personal note:
What City/Town/State/Country are you from?:  I currently live in West York, PA
Are you married? How long?:  Hubby and I will celebrate our 20th anniversary April 25th.
Any kids and how old?  I have two daughters, Jen (32) and Brianna (20).  I also have four grandchildren ages, 12 (girl), 8 (boy), 7 (girl) and 6 (boy).
Hobbies & Interests:  I love to read and I make candles when I can afford to do so.  I would like to get into other crafts, as well, with my granddaughter (my oldest grandchild).  She's been my helper with my various side-hustles since she was little.  

How did you hear about us? i.e. Google search (what keywords did you search?), article in magazine (name of mag?), word of mouth (who?), etc.  To be honest, I don't remember how I found you.  I actually came across VAnetworking.com a few years ago and have been a member several times.  However, this is the first time I'm taking it seriously and putting 110% into starting my business.  I cannot go back into Corporate America so this HAS to work for me.

Happy to finally jump in here and "meet" everyone!

Welcome Liz and glad you are joining us! We are here to help you with your new career and anything you need to know about starting up just ask. Hopefully, you've already logged into your member lounge and checked out the free resources there. If not, go here.

Love that your grandchild inspires you with side hustles, so much fun! I will be moving 5 minutes away from mine in April and looking forward to sharing more quality time with them doing arts/crafts or whatever they love doing.

If you have 110% seriousness factor to get up and running you should be in business in no time. Enjoy!