Sign in to follow this  
MelissaG

Image or coding for my website prices?

I've been considering the format of the prices on my website. I'm curious as to whether the site is too busy, and not concise enough when it comes to pricing. 

Do you think it would be better to have an image showing my services and pricing? Or as it is with a plugin and coding? 

Lets just start with one page for now.

https://yourpersistentassistant/virtual-assistance

Thanks

I fixed your URL as the one you put in went to not found page and probably why no one responded. Here's correct link

https://yourpersistentassistant.com/virtual-assistance

When you say "too busy" what are you referring to?

Overall, kudos for even having a website, most VAs don't so pat yourself on the back!!!

Personally, I'm not fond of your blue watery background and feel it makes it hard to read your content. Black font on this dark background makes it hard to read. Your header takes up quite a bit of your main real estate (above the fold) area of your website and I'd love to see that wider yet half as tall. That would bring your content up above the fold to ensure it gets read.

Under your Virtual Assistant services page I think I would first write a general paragraph explaining your services/niche, etc. I'd probably move that list of services underneath your packages and pull them up top. Also give that bullet list a heading ie) List of Services we can offer your business (or whatever), but something to explain what this list is about.

As well you could add that you can create customized packages for your clients and to contact you regarding same with link to your contact page or phone number.

Love the Guaranteed Confidentiality statement but maybe elaborate on that.

Looking great and love seeing our logo on your page to give you further trust/credibility with your client prospects.

TIP: Use your affiliate link instead of going directly to our site. I made you an affiliate so log in to your dashboard to grab your affiliate link for VAinsiders. You can make 25% commissions on any sales which will help pay for your membership ;) in the future. Make sure you add your PayPal email in your dashboard under "Affiliate Info > Payout Method" else you won't get paid.

Website is looking great!!!