Hello to all of you there. My name is Arien i am a cuban guy, i am 37 and i am totally new here so, it's my pleasure i hope to get to know you well and that you know me and i hope to can work with you if you let me and if you teaching me cause as i said i am totally new. Right now i work for my own i have a small business nothing special and not much money but i live how i can here. I am also a lawyer graduated here back on 2006 i worked as a civil matters judge in the court here in my city for 6 years till 2012 when i quit it for personal reasons and mostly cause i was suffering of stress so, not anymore. About my personal info well i told you i live here in Cuba, in Camagüey city or state or province. I am not married now, i was twice before but not legaly, last time i raised 2 great kids for 12 years, and i am waiting that destiny or God or life, gives me the right girl to be with for the rest of my life. About my hobbies and interests well, i love to listen to music i rather the anglo-saxon one, well to be honest with you i am a fan of this music i just can't live without it, i love cars i am a fan to its too, and i like kids and animals, the nature, family, friends and love, i really believe in all these things. I heard about you on Pinterest site so i started to read all i have can right today till i got here now. I am interested to work if i can with you and of course that i need some money so, that's it, greetings from here and thanks in advancement.

Arien