Sign in to follow this  
BrittanyDantzle

No Responses

Hello Everyone,

I am having a hard time with potential clients responding back to emails that I send in response to various RFP for administrative work. This is starting to be a little discouraging as I have changed my website, I have a business email, phone number and address to look more professional, however, I still receive no emails. Unfortunately, I am not on any social media sites (personal reasons out of my control). I was thinking of using LinkedIn as a means to gain more exposure and network with other VAs.

I would love any advice on this problem.  

Brittany, first I would check that your emails aren't going into spam boxes. To test this find 5-10 friends and send them an email with the same subject line you are using for your proposals. 

My next question would be, are you following up with these emails? I keep a followup spread sheet in Google docs to mark down all my leads. I'll typically follow up 3 times minimum with my emails. For example the day after you send your proposal, drop them a short email that says that you just want to confirm they received your proposal and if they could respond by hitting reply and saying yes that would be awesome. Then in a couple more days respond to them again that you haven't heard from them, yada yada.

I have been following up with two emails instead of three. I am unsure how to remove my emails from potential clients spam folders. I do not think I have an email campaign as I am responding to RFPs. I hope this is making sense 

• Like 1

Sometimes I will find people on FB Messenger if they are there and ask them if they saw my email and if not to check their spam box. At the very least it gets me into a conversation with them on FB ;)