Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

My name is Toni. So excited to get to know you all! I’m new to the Virtual Assistant business. I currently work from home through a temp agency, but really want to be my own boss. My specialties and 20 years experience are in account payables, invoicing, billing, customer service and debt collections. I would really like to specialize in social media management as well.

My husband and I moved from Nv to Northern Id 2yrs ago to live our dream of living off grid. We have 4 children between the two of us, all grown and on their own. My employer from Nv was thrilled to have me work from home through a temp agency when we moved. In order to get our homestead going the way we want, I need to supplement our income more. I love helping people and take pride in my work, this is what led me to being a VA. Being a VA, I can continue to work from home and have time for our new adventure. 

I came across VA Networking through a search on Facebook. 

Edited by trinker21

Hi Toni, welcome to VAnetworking! That is great that your employer was thrilled to have you work remotely! What services do you plan to offer clients?

On 4/8/2019 at 1:57 PM, trinker21 said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Toni. So excited to get to know you all! I’m new to the Virtual Assistant business. I currently work from home through a temp agency, but really want to be my own boss. My specialties and 20 years experience are in account payables, invoicing, billing, customer service and debt collections. I would really like to specialize in social media management as well.

My husband and I moved from Nv to Northern Id 2yrs ago to live our dream of living off grid. We have 4 children between the two of us, all grown and on their own. My employer from Nv was thrilled to have me work from home through a temp agency when we moved. In order to get our homestead going the way we want, I need to supplement our income more. I love helping people and take pride in my work, this is what led me to being a VA. Being a VA, I can continue to work from home and have time for our new adventure. 

I came across VA Networking through a search on Facebook. 

Hi Toni!  Great to see someone else from Idaho!  How exciting for you and your family to be living off the grid.  Here's to continued success for you in the VA industry  :)

• Like 1