chelley36

Specializing in Providing Services for Chiropractors

I want to start my VA business providing services to Chiropractors, since I have a background in the healthcare industry--I actually worked as a Certified Nursing Assistant. How would I market my services to chiropractors?

• Like 1

I would try and figure out where Chiropractors hangout. Do they go to any networking events, conferences or meetups? I see you are based in LA, I bet there are some things around you that you can attend. 

Find out if they hang out on specific Facebook Groups etc. You want to be wherever they are and try to get yourself noticed by helping them out any way you can.

What services will you be offering them?

You may even visit local chiropractors offices just to get yourself out there. 

Great suggestions Danielle! 

I would also see if there are groups that they hang out at. Market yourself locally too as that is probably your easiest way to find them in the beginning.

Check to see if there are any conferences for chiropractors and attend them with your business cards in hand. I know a VA whose target market is speakers and she attends a conference every year across the country (costs her about $2K to attend) but she always lands 5 new clients at the conference. She has even had the opportunity to have a booth and speak at this conference about how her services can help speakers. Maybe you could do the same.

Don't forget publications and magazines for chiropractors. You could put a paid ad in those.

As well Google chiropractor blogs, podcasts, etc. and see if the owners of these would like to interview you on the topic of how you can help chiropractors with your VA services. That's free marketing for you ;)