INTRODUCTION:

Your Name:  Jodie Michelle Hecker
Your Website URL (if applicable):  - www.beautybizcopywriter.com  and www.beautybusinesscoachtraining.com
Years in Business: 10+  However, not online, just offline.  Trying to earn money online now.
Description of your Business, including any specialties:  email marketing, pinterest, copywriting, blog posts, skin care and makeup, social media posting

On a more personal note:
What City/Town/State/Country are you from?: Gaithersburg MD
Hobbies & Interests: swimming, being outdoors, travel, writing, reading, constant learning, finance, hanging out with my grandmother and niece and nephews.

How did you hear about us? i.e. Google search (what keywords did you search?), article in magazine (name of mag?), word of mouth (who?), etc. email from Nicole on the net.

MY SHORT STORY-

I started my beauty career in International television, after taking an online camera media makeup class.  I simultaneously worked as a regional artist with some of the top international companies: such as Chanel, Estee Lauder, and Lancome; just to name a few.   I went on to get my Esthetican  license.  At the same time while doing working as a Beauty professional I became very interested in Online marketing and devoured everything that I could get my hands on.  You might say that I'm obsessed with learning how the online marketing world works.

Till this day I am always learning something new that I can use to earn money online, in addition to making people beautiful offline.  My other love is real estate and writing, and look forward to combing the two interest's.

In addition to my work, I also volunteer for the American Cancer Society's "Look Good, Feel Better" program. I teach women and teens going thru chemotherapy makeup and skin care tips.  This is my most favorite job that I have.

I have a family that I love, and love spending time with them.  Especially my 103 year old Grandmother.  I just love her.🥰

I love swimming and gymnastics, and can be found glued to the TV during the Olympics.

I look forward to starting and quickly growing my business so that I can make money and have more freedom.

Cant wait to meet you

Jodie Michelle😀

• Like 2

Welcome Jodie! Refreshing to see your website. You are very niched as a copywriter for beauty business professionals. Great specialty and way to narrow down your target market. I love online marketing too and looking forward to networking with you here and sharing our knowledge. Hope to get to know you more through your participation here :)

On 6/19/2019 at 6:35 PM, Tawnya Sutherland said:

Welcome Jodie! Refreshing to see your website. You are very niched as a copywriter for beauty business professionals. Great specialty and way to narrow down your target market. I love online marketing too and looking forward to networking with you here and sharing our knowledge. Hope to get to know you more through your participation here :)

On 6/25/2019 at 12:02 PM, Danielle said:

Hi Jodie, welcome to VAnetworking! What a fun industry to be in, I used to run a beauty blog in my spare time. 

Hi Danielle,

Thank you.  That's awesome that you had a beauty blog.  I would love to hear all about it.  I am glad to be here, and look forward to learning and connecting with others.

Jodie

• Like 1

On 6/23/2019 at 1:55 PM, Julian Palmer said:

Welcome Jodie!

You do have an interesting background!

How nice that your passion will allow you to do something that you love while making money.

All the best.

Thank you Julian.  It really does let me enjoy writing and still working with clients hands on.

I am glad to be here.

• Like 1