Sign in to follow this  
Kplanzo

New to this website and need assistance to navigate

I am new to this website.  I have owned my own businesses in the past where I have had the ability to work from home.  I moved to a new city and would like to continue working from home as I have a full office set up to work as a VA. 

I found this website.  I have been looking through it trying to navigate to find the areas that offer free information.  I would appreciate it if someone could assist me.  I would like to start here and then move into the other areas.  I'm sure I will have many more questions as I get started.  Looking forward to working as VA and getting to know the community, they seem very helpful and supportive.

There is a wealth of free information located here at the boards. You can either use the search function to find exactly what you are looking for or look at the forum topics to find areas of information you'd like to read. I usually just come in daily and click "Unread Content" upper right corner and if I see stuff of interest to me I read it.

There is also a bunch of free resources inside your VA Member Lounge. Login here to access with same username/password as you use here at the forum.

If you are looking for info on something particular and can't find it, just create a new post under the appropriate forum and you'll get some answers from our members. Enjoy!