Hello and thank you for having me!

My name is Hannah I'm in my late-twenty's and I'm just starting out my VA business, I've been doing a TON of research and I stumbled across this awesome site! I've been working in an admin role for 3 years in the financial industry and I really enjoy my work. My husband and I want to have more kids in the near future and I'm really needing and wanting the flexibility of working from home and setting my own hours to make that happen.

I've decided on bookkeeping, general admin, marketing & technical support services that I will be offering to future clients. I'm also a notary public in Washington state & have been doing mobile loan signing services for the mortgage industry, my question is should I include that within my website & listed in the services I offer even though I wouldn't be able to provide that as a "virtual" service? My thinking behind wanting to include that is because of the extensive background checks, being bonded, licensed and E&O insured would instill confidence in potential clients that I've got my stuff together and can be trusted with their financials. Also it would be great to showcase that service for potential local clients, but I'm wondering if it'll be too much going on and makes naming my business difficult.

Any feedback is welcomed & appreciated :)

Thank you,

Hannah

• Like 2

Hi Hannah, welcome to VAnetworking! 

I would definitely include that in your services if it's something you want to offer. 

Hi Hannah and welcome, so glad you found us!

I worked from home as a VA and raised my 3 kids and loved every minute of it so always thrilled to hear others doing it too.

I would include it on your website you are a Notary Public in state of WA. You could maybe do packages for locals within the state, who knows? ;) If anything it will contribute to your credibility and hopefully gain you trust with the virtual prosepcts. You can easily change it and take it off your website if you don't want to offer it down the road.

Explain what you mean when you say it will make naming your business more difficult?

Glad to have you onboard. ;)