Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Preparing for #VAVS & Want Some Swag Bags, How About You?

I'm super excited this month as I dive into some major preparations for my next Virtual Assistant online conference #VAVS in October. This will be the 18th season I've hosted this event and every year I come up with a new idea to make it educational yet fun. 

Speaking of FUN...I'm putting together a SWAG BAG for each of our special attendees and I'm looking for products of interest to Virtual Assistants and freelancers. If you've ever heard of a bundle sale, it's the same idea.

GO HERE TO LEARN MORE & submit your SWAG BAG bundle

(Please share this email with your business colleagues to help them build their lists too!)

Hosting a successful and profitable webinar can be overwhelming, trust me!

But it doesn’t have to be > A BIG THANKS
 to my VA, Danielle who looks after the fine details to make sure my event runs smoothly without a hitch each and every season. I convinced her this year to put together a NEW training program, Proactive Webinars, to teach others to do exactly what she does for me at #VAVS.

Imagine having all the training and resources at your fingertips to WOW your audience and convert them into paying clients with webinars. Danielle's step-by-step training program will give you all the knowledge and tools to set up and host profitable webinars right away. 

AND she is giving us a $70 coupon code, thanks so much! (What a great new service you can offer your clients!)

Learn more or order here and use coupon code: VANETWORKING

At the very least pop over here and grab her handy FREE fillable "Day of Webinar" Checklist that you can download right now to help relieve some of the pressure on that big webinar presentation day. 

Ok, back to work for me so I can get our speakers lined up so you can buy your ticket to #VAVS coming to your LIVE October 21-25th!

To Your Virtual $uccess,

tawnyaworktheway250.jpg

Tawnya Sutherland, 
Head MotiVAtor and TeaEO at VAnetworking.com

PS - Want to be a Sponsor at #VAVS in October? Apply here

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.