Hello,

I just joined this amazing network, and I wanted to introduce myself.  

I am a visual and written content creator, specializing in multi-lingual and multi-national content creation, branding, design services, localization and translation services.  I also offer consultation services for those interested to moving abroad.  The reason for this specialty service is that I have gained in-depth expertise due to having lived in 4 different countries on 2 continents, and have familiarized myself in these countries mentality, culture, lifestyle and - especially - bureaucracy and requirements for obtaining work and stay permits.

As a native from Belgium (which is also my current country of residence) I am also fluent in 3 languages (English, German and French) and have gained extensive experience in translation work during my corporate career years, and it is another service that I offer.

Throughout my corporate career I have been a project manager in the automotive industry.  A very tough and soul-sucking job, but planning and organizing has always been one of my passions.  As the story goes, I've been offered a very good deal by my last company which I took, with the plan of setting up on my own, as had been a dream of mine for a couple of years now.  After all, due to my old age (I'm in my 50's) and being rather expensive in the traditional job market, it would have been hard to find a new corporate job anyway, so I am very glad that this opportunity has come my way.  Now all I have to do is to find clients for my VA business and start to make money - sounds easy, doesn't it.

My website, that lists all the services I have to offer and also showcases my work in my portfolio is www.juliette-emonts.com

Greetings,

Juliette

• Like 1