Hello, 

The only thing I feel like I am missing on my website is an opt-in, something for my potential clients to download after entering their name and email. But I'm not sure what. I was hoping to get a few ideas and hopefully an opinion on which one you guys think works the best. (I'm not sure if it would help knowing who my target market is but, my target market is Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs. - I know that's broad but that's my target market)

Your target market is way to broad as Small business owners and entrepreneurs are in the millions. ;) What skills do you offer? Sometimes that can help you figure out your target market better. Right now you are promoting to any business owner that has a pulse, which is fine but when it comes to marketing you need to fine tune your target. It's shotgun marketing you are doing right now, throwing a bunch of things out there hoping to hit your mark whereas if you know exactly who your target market is (rifle marketing) you'll hit your mark dead on quickly and easily. ;) 

targetmarket.jpg

I teach all about finding your target market / niche at my VAinsiders.com which you might want to consider joining. ;)

Ok, so what problem does your market have? Is it email disorganization? Then content on organizing your email would be helpful to them.

Find out what the biggest problems are of the people on your list (ask them via your list) and that will help you figure out what to give to them as an enticement (bribe) to sign up to your email list.

Also, check out Private Label Rights content (PLR) to get you a quick, brandable giveaway for your market. Easy peasy production then. ;)

• Like 2

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

That's the thing. I don't have a list yet. That's why I am trying to find an opt-in to use to build my list. The services I offer are as follows: 

Administration Services

• Customer/Client Inquiries
  • Customer.Client Invoicing 
  • Competitor Updates 
  • CRM Management 
  • Direct Mailing 
  • Document Creation 
  • Email Management 
  • Hotel & Flight Booking 
  • List Posting (Real Estate) 
  • Online Research
  • Property Research (Real Estate) 
  • Schedule Management 
  • Slideshow Creation 
  • Social Media Setup & Update 
  • Spreadsheet Creation 

Personal Assistant Services

• Bill Payments 
  • Document Creation 
  • Email Management 
  • Direct Mailing 
  • Hotel & Flight Booking
  • Online Ordering 
  • Reservations 
  • Schedule Management 

Any ideas and or help??:) 

P.S. I want to join VAinsiders but I am still getting myself (my business) up and going so my budget is kinda tight still at the moment. But I would LOVE to be apart of VAinsiders I always have wanted too. And I can't wait until the day I get too. 

Looks like your skill sets revolve around being a generalist VA and you have no strong target market. Is there a profession you prefer to work with like Realtors, Speakers, Coaches, Authors, Lawyers, architects,  etc.? Maybe your target market revolves around a specific profession? It’s much easier to find a lead magnet that converts well if you know who you are targeting.

if you don’t want to figure your target market out then you’ll just have to test some different lead magnets out (shotgun marketing) and see what converts. Maybe an ebook on how to organize your email? Or how to organize your day and gain 2 hours? Or checklists to help your listeners achieve something in their business. Without a specific target market you really can only throw things out to them and test what does and doesn’t work. With the use of PLR it makes it easy and economical  to test drive all kinds of lead magnets. 

Find PLR resources we recommend here: https://vajot.com/plr 

vainsiders.jpg

That makes absolute sense. Thank you. I think I'm going to target Lawyers. Or can I target two professions if so, what do you think about lawyers & real estate agents (or are those two professions to fairly different?) 

I truly appreciate all the advice you have provided me. 

I can't wait until I get clients rolling through my door because the first thing I am going to do is become a VAinsider so I an learn even more form you. Your amazing

I would choose one or the other and zone in on that target market. There are enough lawyers or Realtors out there to market to and have a full client base with either. I think we worry as VAs that we need to include everyone into our marketing message. When really what we need to do is zone in and do some "rifle marketing". If you zone in on lawyers you will talk quite a bit differently in your copy than you would with Realtors. Lawyers are all about the detail, prestige and confidentiality whereas Realtors are marketers wanting to sell homes. Two totally different dialicts when it comes to content writing.

There will be more than too many potential prospects in either market, never worry about not having enough people to target. ;)

• Like 1

vainsiders.jpg

Yep you can change it if not working. I usually have 3-4 different lead magnets happening at the same time with different landing pages. My DIVI WordPress theme allows me to do that. It will show which one is getting the most interest from my traffic to my site. Super cool!

• Like 1

vainsiders.jpg

Sorry, one more quick question Tawnya , since I offer document creation, if my market were to be lawyers they would most likely need legal documents.... with that being said, I don't have any type of legal degree or experience with legal document writing. That matters right? 

It would definitely be to your advantage to have worked in this industry as either a legal secretary or paralegal at some point in your life to understand the lingo and needs lawyers have. That or had some formal school training on legal documentation writing. It would be difficult to service these areas if you didn't have that no?

vainsiders.jpg