Hello!  My name is Kimberely Brown and I am just starting my new career journey as a Virtual Assistant.  I currently reside in Columbus, OH and I am originally from Omaha, Nebraska.  I am a mother of 3 adult children and 2 beautiful grandsons.  Me and my boyfriend also have two fur babies, 7 month old pitbull puppies who are sisters.  Their names are Quila and Remy. 

I am so very excited for this new journey that I am starting.  I have worked as an Administrative Assistant for over 15 years in several different industries, but the main industry that I know and love is Investment and Financial Services. I believe everything happens for a reason and I literally just found out about this career option about two weeks ago and decided that is what I want to pursue, just wasn't sure when I was going to make that move.  Well, I was let go from my Administrative Assistant position just last Thursday 2/13/20 and that was my sign that I am supposed to start my VA career sooner than later!

I am very eager to learn how to make this a successful venture for myself and my family.  I look forward to learning from everyone and growing my business with all of you! 

VAinsidersQA.docx

Hi Kimberly, welcome to VAnetworking and the VAinsiders Club! :D

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Hi Kimberly and welcome to our network and the VAinsiders Club where I think you introduced yourself at as well. Looking forward to getting to know you more through your participation here. Excited to watch your business grow!

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7