I’m Elizabeth Janiskee, owner of Lake Murray AdminOwl, LLC. My business is located in Lexington SC. I have a handful of clients at this time and I'm seeing the growth of my business really take shape and take off. I provide a number of administrative duties for one of my clients. I am the first point of contact for her business. I monitor her phone from 8:00 in the morning until 8:00 at night. I followup on all of her website  and social media leads, schedule consulting appointments, and plan and implement all follow-up resulting from any of those tasks. Most of my business is referral based; however, I have decided to join our local chamber and look forward to networking with other growing businesses.   

My husband of 14 years was laid off last fall (thankfully he is back to work full-time now). This layoff really became the springboard to launch my VA business as opposed to continuing to research and/or think about a business launch. Building Lake Murray AdminOwl has been the gift for my family and me that keeps on giving. Not only do I love the virtual administrative work itself, but I'm finding I have a strong calling and a passion for the process of building businesses. I have three children - ages 31, 25, and 12 so not only am I launching a new business but I'm also somewhat reinventing myself, as I transition from a lifestyle of a SAHM to a professional business builder. 

I am grateful to be part of your group and look forward to becoming better acquainted with you! Thanks for reading my post!!

Welcome and so thrilled you've joined out network. I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your participation here. Love your positive nature ie) Your husband getting laid off pushed your business into full gear.

Your website is awesome, way to go with that, looks great! Love the AdminOwl ;)

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7