Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Book Club: Share books/reviews of what you are reading for business & discuss same?

I'm always reading a business book to keep me educated and thought it  might be something we could do in the forum. Not sure how we'd go about doing it but open to ideas. Reading one book a month might be too much for most. Maybe we read a book ever 2 months or every quarter? 

We could list a bunch of books we might be interested in and then choose ahead of time so everyone could get on Amazon or wherever you like. It would help to keep us accountable getting our reading done too. Like I just bought  The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks , would love to start reading it and discussing with others about it. Maybe we could even do a zoom.

Let me know your thoughts/ideas regarding same.

ADDED NOTE: With so many members reading all types of different books, maybe as you read a good business book you could share a review of it with the other members together with your Amazon affiliate link. If you love someone's review, please click on their affiliate link to buy it to show appreciation for their time writing it. Also, for those writing reviews, go post your review over at Amazon too.

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

I was just thinking about this today!  I would love to do a business book club.  I think I would prefer a Zoom call verses a forum discussion, but I am open to either.  I am reading "Work Clean" right now and have the book "Traction" on my desk to work through next.

How did I miss this?!? I think this would be a fabulous idea!!  I've just finished Simon Sinek's "Start with Why", and now I'm re-reading "7 Habits of Highly Effective People", Dr. Stephen Covey. I'm also re-reading The Big Leap. I think I went through it too fast the first time, I'm finding things I missed :)   Coming up in my que:  Brain Rules by John Medina

"Starting Strong is Good. Finishing Strong is Epic" - Robin Sharma

tammy@thetaskva.com | https://thetaskva.com
website.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Busy JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.