Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

[SPEAKERS WANTED?] Teach us how you get clients > 10 Year Summit

Every Fall now for 10 years, I host my Virtual Assistant Virtuosos Summit #VAVS and once again I am shouting out to my network looking for speakers. Maybe it's you, the VA who would love to share your knowledge with other freelancers or maybe you have a client or two that would like to speaker. Please forward this email with anyone you feel would be a good speaker for us.

If you missed my last #VAVS of 20 fabulous speakers & topics on "How to FIND and RETAIN Clients"well don't fret. You can still grab all 20+ one hour recordings at 50% OFF (expires September) using this coupon code: 50OFFVAVS18  ORDER HERE

Okay, back to business, until August 31st, I am seeking fun and engaging entrepreneurs to apply to speak at my next Virtual Assistant Virtuosos Summit!

I've hosted this for 10 years (18 seasons so far) and this will be a SPECIAL #VAVS as it's our 10th ANNIVERSARY so I hope you'll speak with us.  
This is a FREE Summit and will be held October  19-23, 2020, from 9am PST to 5pm PST (4 webinars each day).

WILL THIS BE YOU??? :)

TIP: Please don't wait until the last minute to submit your speaker application either because the sooner you do the higher your chances of being chosen as a speaker. WHY? Because I get hundreds of speaker applications every season and if I find 20 great topics in the first 20 I look at then RAH RAH for me I don't have to spend any more time going through more applications, make sense? ;)

Tons of PERKS for our speakers too! READ MORE & APPLY HERE

NO SPEAKING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! Just the desire to share your knowledge with other VAs). Virtual Assistants definitely welcomed too as they know how to get clients. ;)

Sponsorship Speaker opportunities also available by clicking here
37414945f27fb5d349de6fa76a94caf1.jpg?r=9

#VAVS 19 Theme: Get Booked Solid with Clients

Our attendees are Virtual Assistants, Freelancers and service-based entrepreneurs who want to learn from other business-minded owners how to "Get Booked Solid With Clients".

This opens the doors for a variety of webinar topics and here are some examples of topics we are looking for…
  • How to use Linkedin (or whatever social network) to find clients
  • How to keep the lines of communication open with your clients
  • Quality Customer Service will keep your clients coming back
  • Using Teamwork (or whatever project management system) to Keep in Contact with your clients
  • Creating a cohesive brand online to attract new clients
  • Packaging your pricing to entice new sales
  • Being Proactive in your service-based business
  • How to Find Your Niche
  • Whatever topic you think other Virtual Assistants would like to learn!

DEADLINE TO APPLY is August 31st... CLICK HERE TO APPLY TODAY!

To Your Virtual $uccess,

tawnyaworktheway250.jpg

Tawnya Sutherland,
Head MotiVAtor and TeaEO at VAnetworking.com

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Just a reminder that I'm hosting ta special 10 Year Anniversary of my Virtual Assistant Virtuosos Summit #VAVS in October and I am looking for the 3 Big SSS's that make this awesome event happen...

1. Speakers - Tons of perks being a speaker at our Summit but deadline is approaching to submit (August 31st) Click here for more details.

2. Swag Bag Contributors - If you'd like to donate to our Swag Bag and help your list grow in the process then click here

3. Sponsors - There are various levels of sponsorship opportunities to get your business in front of the Virtual Assistant industry. Click here for more details.

Just click on the links above if you are interested in taking part in my FREE Summit for Virtual Assistants and Freelancers to be held October 19-23, 2020, from 9am PST to 5pm PST (4 webinars each day).

If you missed my last #VAVS of 20 fabulous speakers & topics on "How to FIND and RETAIN Clients" well don't fret. You can still grab all 20+ one hour recordings at 50% OFF (expires September) using this coupon code: 50OFFVAVS18  ORDER HERE

To Your Virtual $uccess,

tawnyaworktheway250.jpg

Tawnya Sutherland,
Head MotiVAtor and TeaEO at VAnetworking.com

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Busy JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.