Even introverts have to do this to be successful. Don't miss riding the Ice Princess Sleigh ;)

• Virtual Assistant Career
Have you ever watched as a new small business begins to take off? Maybe it's a brand new (to you) course creator, or an Etsy shop, or a freelance writer.

One day you've never heard of them, then suddenly, they are everywhere. People you admire in your niche are talking about them, they're in your social feed because everyone you know is sharing their latest blog post, and it seems like every podcast you listen to is featuring them in an interview.

That doesn't happen by accident. There's planning involved and a process to follow and it takes a fair bit of effort to make it happen.

What's worse though, is how uncomfortable it can be. If you're like me (and let's face it, most online entrepreneurs) the thought of asking for interviews, pitching guest post spots, requesting shares and links and all those other "favors" probably intimidates you.

Short personal story: I used to hide behind my Mom at the kitchen table when she had company over for tea sniffling nonsense because her friend was just trying to get to know me. I'd cry, "Mom she's staring at me, make her stop!". I was so shy as a child that I missed out on many opportunities. Like one day at the circus, I was picked out of the audience to ride on an elephant and wouldn't do it. The same thing happened during the Ice Capades as I got picked out of the audience once again to ride in the Ice Princess Sleigh and couldn't do it. Oh and if any of my Canadian friends knew the child show Mr. Dressup I was asked on stage to go tickle his Ticklebox and pick out a costume for him. Sounds a little weird now (haha) but at the time that was a big privilege as a kid. LOL! So many things I missed out on because I was introverted or as I like to call it SHY. ;)

If that sounds like you too, here's help...

My friend, Cindy Bidar has a brand new toolkit out that solves the introverted business owner's biggest problem: Getting seen online.

The Visibility Toolkit breaks the process into easy-to-follow steps and bite-sized pieces, offers step-by-step guides for crafting irresistible pitches that get you noticed, and even gives you copy-and-paste email scripts so you'll never get stuck overthinking your outreach.

394fe28f63f2b87cea5984cb02171905.png?r=6

Go here to see what's included, and download your copy today.

PLUS, use promo code VISIBLE to save $20 at checkout. ;)

If you have a small business, and you struggle with "putting yourself out there" like so many of us do, then this kit is exactly what you need.

And here's a tip: If you find you still aren't comfortable with the personal outreach, this toolkit is perfect for outsourcing. Simply hand it off to a trusted Virtual Assistant, and let them make the connections.

With the checklists, templates, and worksheets inside The Visibility Toolkit, they'll have everything they need to make you more visible online.

Get the toolkit here, and remember to use promo code VISIBLE to save.

To Your Virtual $uccess,

tawnyaworktheway250.jpg

Tawnya Sutherland,
Head MotiVAtor and TeaEO at VAnetworking.com

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.