[Enrollment Ends Nov. 2] For 2020 Freelance University (Discount too!)

• Virtual Assistant Career
There has never been a better time than RIGHT NOW to launch and grow your own freelance or VA business, even in the midst of this Global Pandemic.

Prior to COVID-19, the freelance economy was booming with over 59% of all US companies currently working with freelance professionals and that number will only continue to grow with more companies working remotely. In fact, it is forecasted that over 50% of the US workforce will be freelancing in some form in the next five years. I think this number has just gone up big time!

So this is your time and I know of ONE PLACE that can help you get trained and equipped with all the skills and services that your clients will need in 2020 and beyond.

My good friend, Craig Cannings (Co-founder of FreelanceU.com) has created that PLACE and it is called Freelance University.

Freelance University has officially opened its final intake for 2020... at a special discount! NOTE: Registration ends in Nov. 2nd!

For an affordable Monthly or Annual tuition plan, you will receive...

• Full access to our learning platform including 80+ certifications and courses
  • 8 popular training tracks in social media, business management, digital marketing, content creation & management, digital media & events, graphic design, web development and technology support
  • Monthly, LIVE, skill-building workshops on topics that are important to your business
  • An interactive private Facebook Community that offers valuable support and coaching from experienced Business Mentors!
  • Practical software training that features timely and relevant tutorials on the technology you need to know right now!
  • A software sandbox so you can practice using many online tools and apps important to your clients
  • A listing in our Professional Freelance Directory
  • And so many other business-building resources.

PLUS, if you enroll in this final intake of 2020, you will get access to our Five-Day Fast Track Coaching Program!

Fast Track is a five-day interactive learning opportunity designed to help you quickly break through any barriers you are experiencing in starting and growing your at-home Freelance business right now.

The special program includes...

• Five LIVE group coaching sessions with myself (I've been successfully freelancing since 2003 and am ready to share everything I know)
  • Practical daily training and exercises to help you implement quickly
  • A safe place to work through any challenges or hurdles you might be facing in starting and growing your business right now.
  • Each session will take place at 4 pm EST (1 pm PST) each day and will run for about 75 minutes!

So, in summary, by joining this final intake for 2020, you will receive:

1. Full access to all the benefits of the University... for a discount!

2. Access to the Five-Day Fast Track Coaching Program.

This offer ends in 4 days! (Midnight PST on Monday, November 2nd)

So, GO JOIN Freelance University and take advantage of this special discount offer and the 5-Day Fast Track Coaching Program!

To Your Virtual $uccess,

Tawnya ;)

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

• Tawnya Sutherland changed the title to [Enrollment Ends Nov. 2] For 2020 Freelance University (Discount too!)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.