Well ladies, here it is! :)

Here is the first issue of my new newsletter. It will actually go out on December 15, 2003. I really like how Tawnya handled her newsletter distribution and I followed suite. This way it allows the publisher of the newsletter to fill it with information, without worrying about the size of the e-mail. The actual newsletter is in text format with a link to the HTML version on my site. All I have left to do is write the text version.

Hope you guys enjoy and would love to get some feedback.

Top Shelf Virtual Report

P.S. Oh yeah! If you want to subscribe, feel free to do so and pass the newsletter link to anyone you know.

Beautifully done! :yay:

Im signed up!!

Very nice! Now I have to check the archives to see how Tawnya (now you) handle distribution. I'm so impressed! :thumbup: Btw, I, too, am a big fan of PrintingForLess.com. They do excellent work and are reasonably priced.

Hi Kerry! :)

I turned Tawnya and the list on to Ezine Director. They are relatively easy to use and the first 999 newsletters are free per month. It's a pretty good deal when you are just starting out the newsletter and trying to make it grow.

Hi:

Congratulations! This is so excellent! I especially like how you have the incentive to get more subscribers. That's is genius! I'm thinking now of ten friends to refer. Free ads, can't beat that.

The layout looks great too. Tremendous job. You should be very proud. Now we will all rally behind you and get lots and lots and lots of subscribers.

Wow Naomi! Great job! I've subscribed. You really do nice work!

Lori

Hi Lori!

i agree!

I love it! A VA On the WAY! That's very catcy!

How's your business going?

Hi Lori! :)

My business at the moment has no clients. I am sure with the holidays around the corner it is an extremely slack time, so I am looking for the New Year to bring new tidings. In using the down time, I decided to start the newsletter as a way to promote my business, and to give back a little to the world.

I know consistency is the key. I just keep going to meetings and getting my name out there. At some point the Universe will sit up, take notice, and start sending clients my way. :) I am already getting more energy and buzz than I did a few months ago, it is only a matter of time.

Hi:

This time of year is a hard time to get clients -- especially now. But I'd have a market plan ready to roll for the first of the year. That's when clients are ready to really take action. And I truly believe that this year will be even better than most. Everyone wants to get back making big money.

Your newsletter is a terrific avenue. Where do you submit your newsletter?

Boy, with all those sites to submit to that's great. That could be some excellent exposure for our business. I'm excited!

Hey everyone! :)

I am so excited, I am only three subscribers away from hitting the 100 subscribers mark for my newsletter. I think that is awesome after only three issues. Thanks to everyone on this forum that have been so encouraging, and have subscribed.

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.