Hi:

Naomi! ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!! It is excellent.

And almost 100. We gotta party at the 100 mark. PARTY!! PARTY!!

Congratulations. It's really awesome.

Okay, it is party time! :magic::party2::partysmiley: I have officially hit the 100 mark! Yippee!

Now, I just need to keep producing a worthwhile newsletter. Cha cha cha, put your left foot out, hmm, hmmm, hmm. !

Wow Naomi!

Now that was fast!!

Goes to show you the quality of your Newsletter! :yay:

Hi:

I do believe that I saw on another forum that you did achieve it and hit the magic number right! 100!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm right aren't I. I thought I saw this on work-the-web. If not, I'm going to go and sign up my three kids. (Only kidding).

Okay, now we go for 150!

Yep, I am at 110 now, so only 40 away for that 150! Thanks for the kudos everyone, and thanks for your support! :) Don't forget, the March issue I will cover the basics on filters and signatures for Outlook and Eudora. If you have not subscribed as of yet, please feel free to do so.

Also let all your business associates know about the newsletter. ;) It's not just for VA's! :D The idea is for your business associates to see how much work can go into some of these things, once they do it themselves, then they will say, heck, I'm going to have my VA do it.

Naomi!

You do have 100 now right! I'm sure you hit it!

You need to keep a journal of all that you are doing. Just in case you ever decide to write a book or an e-book. This information is invaluable to people. You could create a 25 page tips booklet in a couple months on the how to's.

Hi Diana:

That is a good idea. I should keep some type of journal. I don't keep track of every little thing I do; however, I bet if I started scheduling in time at the end of the day to write down everything I did that day, including my marketing, I would have material for an e-book in no time. :)

Thanks for the idea.

Oh Diana, Great idea!!

That would be one great E-book Naomi!!

Great idea! :thumbup:

I think you would put together an invaulable tool there with an e-book Naomi! I hope you decide to do it. :crossfingers:

Jennifer

I know we have a lot of new VAs on this forum, so I thought I would post an announcement that the April issue of Top Shelf Virtual Report! came out today. If you are interested in subscribing, there is a subscribe link in the upper right hand side of the newsletter.

Please enjoy this month's newsletter.

Top Shelf Virtual Report - Issue 5

Its a great newsletter for all who have not seen it. There isn't really anywhere in the forum to post when a VAs newsletter has gone out is there Naomi? If not, I will see about making an area just for this.

Tawnya

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.