I think that is a good idea Tawnya! :) We need a place to post, not necessarily for our seasoned VAs on the list; however, for the new ones, who may not know about all the great newsletters we produce. :)

Ok Naomi, thought I would edit the description of this forum a bit since people really aren't using it much to tell about their business and add newsletters here.

Tawnya

Hi Noami!

GREAT. I think you'd make an awesome e-book!! And I tell you, by writting things down now, that's exactly how you do it.

I mean if you look at how you and Kimmer and the rest have developed in just the few months here, it's unbelievable. These ideas in the beginning stages, these are what work! Go for it!!!

And I really like the focus of the newsletter on businesses! Not only will that get more advertisers as the VAs will want their name out there to the businesses, but the busineses themselves are so going to be more open to it!

:yay:

Excellent!!!

Great job, Naomi!

By the way my husband keeps poppin' those allergy pills in exchange for open windows too! ;)

Great newsletter this month, Naomi!

Love the comments about your house cleaner reward...that is what I'm working for too!!!! My mother is a compulsive cleaner with floors you could eat off of, this lead me to crave that spotless environment to live in, but I did not inherit her housecleaning drive or talent. :(

Good luck with your goals! :lol:

Naomi,

Your newsletter is always one of the most professional ones I've ever seen!!

Keep up the good work! You should be very proud of yourself!! :thumbup:

kimmer :D

LOL, thanks Kimmer! You beat me to announcing the June 2004 issue has been published. :) Thanks for the kudos.

If you are not already subscribed, check out the June issue. There is a subscribe link at the upper right hand corner. Top Shelf Virtual Report - Issue 7

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.