Wow! I thought I would pass on this bit of great news. I just received an e-mail from a VA that receives my newsletter. She is letting go of some of her non-retainer clients to build room for her new coaching business. She wrote and told me she was highly impressed with the newsletter and my website that she has recommended me to one of the clients she is letting go of to have room for her coaching business.

I am going to call the individual tomorrow. I am not expecting anything out of it because my rates are quite a bit higher than the other VA; however, you never know until you try. I am just happy that another VA is referring one of her clients to me as a result of the quality of my newsletter. :)

Goes to prove how important a newsletter can be in the long run. Who knows what will happen down the road. Nice way to end the day. :)

Thank you everyone for all of your support.

P.S. For all you new VAs who are getting excited and use to the idea of having your own business, the above is called tooting your own horn. Learn how to do this, it took me several months, and I am still learning. By tooting your own horn you will start gaining confidence in yourself, you will start speaking more eloquently about your business, and people will start noticing you! :)

That is definitely great news Naomi! Good luck! :thumbup:

And it's also great advice on tooting your own horn, I'm still trying to do that myself! :)

Diana

As I've said in the past....Naomi's Newsletter is the most PROFESSIONAL one I've ever come across!!! And I've literally come across many hundreds!!

kimmer ;)

Hi:

That's excellent news! Someone wrote me once and said, that having the respect of their peers means so much more sometimes that coming from a client and that's often so true!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Dee

Hi:

Wow -- only three away! Tremendous. On your 100 mark, why not do a press release and send it to PR Web. Let's see -- For a heading.

Building Your Business Through Newsletters

Effective Marketing - Newsletters Aid in Growing a Business

Something like that!

Hi:

Outstanding job!! You know one thing that I dont' believe I've seen done before, but why not --- WOW!! -- holy cow -- what an idea -- put in your accomplishments for the month. Your new clients -- giving them reconitiion, letting others know what you are doing and specializing in, WOW!! AWESOME!!

And what a month.

Naomi, I'm so delighted in your success. This is great.

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.