Tom-OffAssist

Introduction: Tom Beauchamp - OffAssist

Welcome Tom glad to have you join us and Candy (in the file room!) ! smile.gif Nah, we know how special it is for you& Candy and Dale/Becki to team up together. Sorry Candy, no advise how to keep from wanting to beat the help up in close quarters 24/7. Guess you can figure it out and make it a topic on our forum! rolleyes.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I have a pretty varied background, my hope is that it will translate into a rapid understanding of various industries that will contact me for my services.

What services do I plan to offer? My forte in the past has always been in translating very technical documents or instructions into something that sales people can use to market a product to their customers. I also have the ability to operate in the other direction: taking suggestions from customers and sales personel and reworking them into product specification that engineers can understand and determine if they are feasible.

In the past I have served as an electrician, nuclear plant operator, product marketing manager, regional sales manager, and computer network security officer. I currently own my own business (LAN's Edge), which is a Computer Gaming Center. For LE, I handle just about everything not accounting related.

I believe that I have a lot to offer small companies that typically do not have the resources to maintain a full time "Marketing Department".

Thank you again for your warm welcome.

Hi Tom, this is great and glad to have you around! I wish I could talk my better half into joining up with me. Currently he doesn't like his job and I keep telling him to quit and help me out. Unfortunately he doesn't like sitting at a desk all day which is most likely what he would be doing working with my biz.

Tawnya

Hi Tom,

Welcome! You'll love it here - even if only to keep an eye on Candy (and vice versa)!

welcome.gif

Shelly

Guest CindyHillsey

Hi Tom!

Welcome to the group. So nice to have another guy among us! applause.gif

Guest TerryGreen

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the group!

Terry

Tom, Welcome to the group.

I was wondering if you did data entry, laundry and dishes also. My business partner (Hubby) was sent to Ft. Knox, KY and then San Antonio, TX with the Army for some schools and will be gone for 20 weeks. Things are really piling up on his desk and now I am stuck doing it.

Glad to have you on board.

Candy keep that rolling pin near by to keep him in shape. biggrin.gif JK