Sign in to follow this  
Diana

New Year Ideas for Articles

Hi:

Humm ... just thinking that we should come up with some good articles for the New Year.

Something that would bring us business, get these clients knowing that they need us.

Any ideas?

Hmmm,

Something along the lines of....

Don't do it all by yourself again this year! Make 2004 the year that you reach out and get a Virtual Assistants Assistance!

I'll have to work on this!

I'm trying to craft new copy for the 2004 year...Maybe if we all work on this copy, we can come up with something we could all use for our businesses??

something along these lines.

Don’t do it all by yourself again this year!

With a VA in your organization you can find the time to get back to why you opened your doors in the first place!

Why did you start your Business? To make money of course! To provide for your family? To make something of your life? To give something of importance to others?

THINK FOR A MOMENT AND TRY AND REMEMBER WHY?|

( I think we should elaborate on this hook/theme) ?

A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT CAN GET YOU BACK ON TRACK for 2004!

We know how much you have on your plate and we are here to help you unload some of the tasks that take up so much of your day/time/effort!

Any ideas?? :wacko:

Actually Kimberley:

I think your last section is great. I may even use this for my PR, if that is okay with you.

A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT CAN GET YOU BACK ON TRACK for 2004!

We know how much you have on your plate and we are here to help you unload some of the tasks that take up so much of your day/time/effort!

I think an article starting with this would be very strong. I would shorten the first sentence to:

How full is your plate? We are here to help unload those tasks that take too much of your time and effort.

The shortening of the first line is better!

And of course you can use it!! Fill ur Boots!!! ( A Northern saying)..lol :kicking:

Well, the fill your boots is certainly a funny line . . . depending on what you are filling them with! :wub:

Edited by NaomiBlvs

Hi:

Those are very good! Very very good.

I especially like -- Remember why you opened your business -- Don’t do it all by yourself again this year!

How about this;

Remember why you opened your business. What were your goals? What were your dreams?

Are you able to do them or are you too tied down with day to day tasks of running your business? If you are we can help ...

A virtual assistant can take over all those time-consuming tasks such as answering you e-mail, composing letters, ........ and allow you the freedom to run your business again.

Challenege yourself to achieve newer more exciting goals. Think about what you can accomplish with the time and freedom to work on getting new clients, or .....

What do you think? Then depending on the target market we could fill in the blanks a little more.

Hi:

Thanks! Now the time to send these -- I read that you shouldn't have anything arrive right when they get back the first of the year. It will get lost. But.. then again, I'm kind-of thinking that's when they have their New Year's Resolution fresh on their minds. By Day Two and Three, they are back in the work mode.

I'm testing it this year. I am sending out some letters next Monday. Humm. What are your thoughts? I don't think they will get lost in the mail. I'll find out!

You have a point there, I remember working in an office and the first few days back were always hectic. We would just chuck any faxes into the garbage can etc together with any mail that appeared like junk. Maybe the best day to send stuff (specifically emails since I be these accumulate over the holidays) would be January 6th? This would give everyone time to get back to normal.

Tawnya

Yes Tawnya, I think waiting for a few days is very neccesary!

Hi:

Okay, we'll wait until next week to send them. You'll probably right. Noboby even reads anything that looks like advertising. Especially this year when you have the Thursday, Friday off, followed by the weekend. Wow, isn't it great! Although, I don't think I could play one more board game. (Okay, so I lost a few! :naughty: I'll be ready to get them again Wednesday when the holiday starts up again for New Years!)

I hope you guys are having a great holiday too!

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.