Sign in to follow this  
Diana

New Year Ideas for Articles

I am having a VERY relaxing holiday and have only been working on two projects throughout it.

1. Getting Naomi back into the forum.

2. Getting that Silent Auction up and running for Alliance of Virtual Businesses.

I'm having better luck with the Silent Auction however and am right now at a standstill as to why Naomi can't get into the forum :(

Tawnya

Hi Everyone:

Just wanted to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! With great forums like this where we can go and post ideas and brainstorm, I can just tell it's going to be especially awesome for all of us.

Be safe tonight! And have fun, fun, fun!

Hey Kim and Naomi!

I've been working on my New Years marketing package and thought that your idea about a "VA getting you back on track for 2004" would fit in well. Would you mind if I used this with a bit of variation?

A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT CAN GET YOU BACK ON TRACK for 2004!

We know how much you have on your plate and we are here to help you unload some of the tasks that take up so much of your day/time/effort!

HTH

Jennifer

Not a problem with me. :D It really was more of Kimberley's thing, which I helped tweak a little. ;) I say go for it if Kimberley is fine with it.

Thanks Guys! This is what I've come up with:

Are you ready to get your business back on track for 2004? A Virtual Assistant can help

I'm still working on my transition line. :huh:

Jennifer

Use the...."We know how much you have on your plate...and we are here to help" as your transition line. ( if you want)

I'm working on.....A VA knows how a "Small Business feels"! because that's what I am!

My Target client is always a small business, start-ups, for now, thats where I feel comfortable!

I'm really trying to get through to them that were in this together! That I know what it's like to get started, etc. That's going to be my hook for the new year.

I want them to know I understand their trepadation and fears in the small business world.

Thanks Kim, I think I can work with that. ;)

Good idea about sticking with small businesses. It's definately important to target the market you feel most comfortable with. I will eventually specialize in Real Estate Support, but for now I work with small businesses as well to gain more experience.

Great angle Kim, good luck with your new years campaign! :D

Jennifer

Hi:

Looking back over that letter --

A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT CAN GET YOUR BACK ON TRACK FOR 2004 -- Wouldn't that make an excellent press release as well. It really would! Humm.. I'm thinking ... yept, it would. Monday morning, I'm going to go for it.

BTW, if you haven't heard, they are offering press release classes at VAU next week for like $15.00 for two classes. I signed up. Sharon Williams is teaching one and I believe Gretchen is teaching the second one. I'm sure it's gonna be great!

Great tip on the classes Diana, thanks! I think I'm going to look into them as well. :D

I think it would make a great Press Release....go for it and good luck. ;)

Jennifer

Hi:

Okay everyone. Are we ready -- Get Set Go!! 2004 and I'm ready for action! Wasn't it wonderful today. To work the whole day with no interruptions. Well, I took the first hour and called all my friends and chatted. I had to catch up with no kids around. But then I got real busy.

So now ... this board is gonna rock!

Articles, press releases, letters, you name it. Let's get clients. Let's get moving! I'm ready. Who's with me!!

Hey Diana! I'm with you. :D

I have three New Years marketing items that I have created that I am looking forward to getting out in the next couple of weeks. I have posted a copy of the postcard I created and would appreciate your feedback on it. You can find in under the Desktop Publishing Tips, Tricks and Questions topic. I have created it as more of an informational postcard as opposed to a "true" postcard. Let me know what you think.

I will post the other items when I have completed them. I'm really looking forward to 2004. ;)

Jennifer

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.