Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Virtual Assistant Shopping Network has OPENED!

Hi Everyone,

Here's the newest news at VANF:

Have a look at our very own The Virtual Assistant Shopping Network

In a joint effort to keep our VA Networking Forum FREE, please help support us by shopping HERE at the Virtual Assistant Shop. Many of the products here give us a small commission if we sell their products and those commissions go towards keeping our membership free to all aspiring and successful Virtual Assistants. Do TELL your friends and others about the VAshop!!!

Saying that, I would like to introduce our first series of VA Gear. Please have a look at our VA Gear, specifically the VAdala! I hope you all love it and will support the forum by buying it for you or your clients. Many organizations ask for membership fees, all we ask is that you support us whenever you can by shopping at the VAshop! My dream is to see every VA on the globe wearing these at networking events, business meetings, etc. I only have a dozen right now in stock so if you want one, order early. There will be more coming soon.

Please be patient since the VAshop is still new (your feedback is welcomed) and it will take awhile for me to get it up and running smoothly. I thought it would inspire me more to get it going if I could share with everyone here to get your initial feedback and thoughts too. Inspire me to finish it? LOL

Please let me know if you know of a product that would sell good at the VAshop. We are looking mainly for affiliate programs we can join.

We will also have an affiliate program so you can sell the VAdalas on your website and make money too very soon.

Officially announcement of the Virtual Assistant Shop is September but I want your feedback as members since in a way it does represent the forum.

Also any VA organizations/groups, please contact me for donations of the VAdala for your future events, conferences or contests.

Well that is all, I am heading to bed for a much deserved sleep wink.gif

Remember...when you are shopping online...SHOP AT VASHOP!!!

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg

Hi, Tawyna!

Have you slept???

Great job! I can see good things coming our way from there! Wow! I am sure your wheels have been spinning for quite some time on this! It's going to be great!

I will keep my eyeballs peeled for anything that could benefit the store for you!

I think it's great!!

thumbup.gif

Actually, I saw them about two weeks ago at a craft show here in town and I bought one. I play with it all the time, my kids are forever stealing it from me and I love it in my hair so I thought, hey, maybe the gals at VANF would like it too! So I contacted the designer and we researched beads, colours, etc and came up the fiber-optic VA-violet beads to use in the design. The rest was just what I love the most, promoting it by designing a webpage for it. Plus now I have more things to give away for our contests wink.gif

Thanks and spread the word!

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg

Wow, Tawnya. You are full of wonderful ideas! applause.gif

I look forward to seeing this area of the forum expand. If there is anything I might be able to do to help, let me know!

smile.gif

Well, any affiliates you know of that may be interested in advertising here, let us / them know.

If any of you have books, e-books, etc of your own or products even of your own that VAs could use, email me and we will see how we can help you advertise them here.

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg

Wow, great idea Tawnya!

I'll go put it on publicity-va.com.

kimmer biggrin.gif

Excellent Idea Tawnya! I was just looking for promo ideas for customers. Now I have a great spot to go to. thumbup.gif

Guest Shandra

That is a great product. I can not wait to order mine when I can. This site is great and has it all....