Finding the right VA

I don't "see" the comment in a negative way.

They are saying that we work for peanuts COMPARED to that of a "new employee" pysically in your office or company.

That's one of our biggest selling points!!

That's what it says to me wink.gif

"Don’t pass up the opportunity to delegate jobs that take up too much of your time and resources! The cost of hiring a virtual assistant is “peanuts” compared to hiring a new employee in your office or company."

kimmer biggrin.gif

Didn't see the "logo" though.......that gives the wrong impression, doesn't it!!??

kimmer

Danielle - I think my post was up on the blog for a few minutes and then the Comments section was "closed" or something.

Sigh. All that work for nothing this morning! But I did come up with an article so that's a good thing. Sometimes blogs and forums are great places to suddenly get inspired and find your self writing a whole article!

Karri

One question I have, and I have this for my blog... could the comments section be only available to members?

I don't know, seeing as I'm not a member, and probably won't be one, I'll let those who are answer that question....

With my blog, I have the comments section reserved for Blogger members, precisely cause I just didn't want any old Joe start cloging my blog with comments on what I have to say... I use my Blog in the traditional sense, it's effectively my online diary. It's been good at cataloguing the events following my accident, and just talking about issues in general. Though I should probably look at adding more frequent comments. smile.gif

Rob.

No, they just didn't like that anyone had a not-so-rosy comment. I'm not a member and when I added my comment, it showed up just fine. I even went back in a short while later because I was waiting to read others' comments, and mine was still there.

I went through most of Rebecca's archives of her blog for the past year and none of them have comments in them. This leads me to believe that what Rebecca posted on her list (I am a member there and read it) about being spammed and that is why the comments area doesn't work is true.

Rebecca stated in her post to her list that she changed the blog's wording since her intentions were never to say virtual assistants worked cheaply, her point she was trying to relate was hiring a virtual assistant was an economical alternative to hiring a full-time employee. When she was shown her error in the way she worded her words, she quickly fixed the misunderstanding. We all have human errors like this from time to time.

I myself could see my post for about 5 minutes too (so thought the same as Danielle above) but that was probably because it was cached in my browser window after the submission. I could not view it after I cleaned my cache out.

I have closed this thread now since it seems to be finished.

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7