Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Client and VA Promotional Products

The VAshop now offers promotional products for members of the VANF forum. A list of the suppliers is located on the website. Discounts are anywhere from 5%-25% for products with a guaranteed 5% discount on every product. So if you need promotional products for yourself or your clients (mark up the clients to retail and take the discount yourself for some extra cash) please order through our Virtual Assistant Shop since in the end, it helps support our forum and keep us FREE!

I am still working on this webpage and by October it will be finished with specific product and specials for niched towards the Virtual Assistant Industry.

The VAshop will feature a weekly newsletter (so many things to do and so little time but working on it all) with new promotional items, sale items and other related items that would be of interest to a Virtual Assistant so make sure you signup for the newsletter while there!

Please tell other VAs, let's get the word out! So if you belong to any lists, please mention the webpage and newsletter signup area.

Thanks,

Tawnya

WOW girlfriend....... huh.gif Where do you find the time.

I have to say thank you for providing these suppliers as I have been searching for a particular pen for about a year now and found it in your list of companies.....thankyou.gif I'm just getting ready to place my order. How do we know what discount we will get? I'm looking for a way to order these pens and nowhere on this site is there an order or contact page. wacko.gif

Thanks again Tawnya.

I am a Distributor for all of these companies. You can only buy from these companies if you have a Distributorship with them. Once you find a pen at one of the suppliers you like (or even mail me with what you are looking for and I may know right where it is), then mark down the url and code number and I will look up your discount.

Warmly,

Tawnya

You are a Distributor for all of them? There are a ton of companies there. It must have taken you a long time to set up all these accounts. Way to go Tawnya applause.gif

I already emailed you with the particulars for the pen I am looking at.

Thanks again.