Tawnya Sutherland

Forum Look/Feel Feedback

Thanks for all of your hard work. I like that I can find the new posts quick and easily now. Not sure if it was available before but I am sure to spend more time here as I can see what new items are coming up on the boards without going through all of the forums. That feature may have been on the old one but never saw it. I love that you kept it looking and feeling like the old system but better and easier to navigate. Keep up the awsome work. :girlsout::yay::thumbup:

Guest Snoodrey

Tawyna,

Way to go on the changes to this site. I find it easier to manouever and easier to post now. I like the Fast Reply option as well. KUDOS to you and anyone else who had a hand in the improvements. We do what we can these days to deal with hackers...not much else we can do other than try to make things as secure as we can. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing more growth of the forum in the future. This actually looks more like a forum now...not that the previous version wasn't a forum...but this has a more of a forum feel to it!

I was almost dreading reading this post incase there was something wrong with the forum LOL!

Thanks for your kudos! I didn't think I would ever get it looking to this point but somehow I did. Thanks everyone for your patience!