vaplus

"Branded Email" - Too Cool!

Just thought I'd pass along a great thing I found last week. (I hope this is the correct forum!)

Maybe some of you already have this and use it, but I just signed up with Addbranding.com to make my email look more professional. Instead of plain email with a typed in name and phone number at the bottom (I use Outlook), now every outgoing mail looks like this:

IPB Image

I got a free trial, so I could try it out and send myself an email first. I loved how it looked! I used a discount code: AFL133 when I was paying for it, and I got 50% off - it was $19.95 for the year instead of the regular price of $49.95. I think it's a bargain...I've gotten such a positive response from people. It's making me look good and that much more professional.

In any case, I thought I'd pass along the discount code if anyone wanted to take advantage of the 50% off. It's at http://AddBranding.com

Enjoy!

Ann

Guest VirtuallyReady

Nice! Thank you for sharing!

Lisa

Very new here and for the most part I am reading and learning but I thought I would add to this. I have an email I use with a client and it is set up to block all the graphics like the one on this email.

Good point. But the good thing to know is that not every email you send has to have the branding. You can turn it on and off with the click of a button. For instance, I don't need to send a branded email to my personal contacts, so I turn it off. I suppose you could do the same thing to someone who blocks graphics. At worst, they would get an email with just text, right?

:rolleyes:

I agree with Becki. I used Publisher for mine. and now I want to use Frontpage to try next (thanks to Becki)! another reason to stay up tonite! LOL! :coffee: