Northern California

Any other San Francisco Bay Area VA's out there? I'm in Marin County.

Cool! Maybe we can get together in the new year!

Happy Holidays!

"Clueless near S.F." :P

Dec 14 2005

Happy Holidays!

Hey Michelle - It's the New Year! ROFL... still up for coffee one of these days? I saw your clueless post under the confrence section and remembered this post we wrote almost a year ago. Do you think you will be able to go to the SF conference? Here is more info on it: http://www.vasummit.org/

OK, I'm not in Pleasanton anymore...but its my hometown, so count me in if you guys get together..I'll meet you!

Cheers! :D

Laura

Just wondering how many VAs are in the Bay Area? If there are any... I am going to plan a get together. Please post here if you live in the area and are interested in getting together for brunch one day.

MichelleLynn you are still in Alameda, correct?

:thumbup:

Just thought I'd check again......

Are there currently any VANA VAs in the San Francisco Bay Area?

If not, I might just have to start planning a trip to SoCal to hang out with Paula's group.

Even if you do get a group together up there we still want you to come down and hang out with us! I'll keep you posted on the upcoming schedule. We have a meeting this Sunday in Long Beach so I'll nail down the upcoming meeting dates for the next 3 months. Hopefully you will find some VAs in your area too!

My name is Marit Fox and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I live in Santa Clara which is about 40 miles south of San Francisco. I am new to VANA and just read your post about finding other VAs in this area. I thought I would jump in and introduce myself to you all.

Warm regards,

Marit

Abundant Administrative Services

Marit K. Fox

www.abundantadmin.com

"Creating Your Abundance by Eliminating Your Administrivia"

My name is Marit Fox and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I live in Santa Clara which is about 40 miles south of San Francisco. I am new to VANA and just read your post about finding other VAs in this area. I thought I would jump in and introduce myself to you all.

Warm regards,

Marit

Hi Marit,

My name is Marina. I joined VANA today and saw your post. I just started my business 2 weeks ago. I wanted to introduce myself. I live in San Francisco.

Marina

On-Demand-Assistants.com

Oh my, Sally....I just saw this again and you remember me from a "Clueless" post....now THAT is something to be remembered by! :wacko: So....how many years has it been now since we last thought about that coffee? I'm sure MANY more Starbucks are available now! :D

Marit, Marina, and everyone else...Hello!! :)

Sounds good! I'd love to! Keep in touch!

Happy Holiday! :)

Happy Holidays!

Hi All,

I just wanted to post that I am a Bay Area VA too, I'm out in Dublin/Pleasanton area. I would like to organize a group meeting, coffee? -both personal and business, is anyone interested?

Kim Guglielmino

Virtual PA Solutions

PS - Hi Marit -- we met at PASS

I guess I missed this post and Michelle I agree many more Starbuck's have opened. Marit - didn't we meet at the IVAA summit last year in SF?

How about we schedule a coffee date after the IVAA summit and FoVA conferences are over? Let's think of a central location... are any of you going to FoVA?

Guest via-Virtual Lynn
Hi All,

I just wanted to post that I am a Bay Area VA too, I'm out in Dublin/Pleasanton area. I would like to organize a group meeting, coffee? -both personal and business, is anyone interested?

Kim Guglielmino

Virtual PA Solutions

PS - Hi Marit -- we met at PASS

Hi Kim,

I am a VA in San Ramon and a new member to VA Networking. I am definitely interested in getting together!!

Lynn Heikke

via-Virtual

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.