UK VA's

Calling all UK Virtual Assistants:

I am pleased to announce the formation of the East Anglia Virtual Assistant Networking Group. We are holding our first meeting on Monday 30th January 2006 in central Cambridge.

If you would like to join us please email info@yourpa-virtually.co.uk to register.

Shelly

Your PA - Virtually!

Hi Shelley,

Can't get to your meeting but as an aspiring VA I would be interested in sharing any tips and helpfull suggestions from other UK VAs, I have only just started researching the possibility of setting myself up as a VA in preparation for moving to live in Portugal next year.

Regards

Ursula

I hope taht your meeting went well and in regards to Ursula's posting in regards to tips and suggestions from other UK VA's check out www.scottishvirtualassistants.co.uk a website and forum for UK based VA's with information and fellow is a great resource for UK VA's. Hope to see you there.

Lyns

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around for a while! I won't be around for quite some time as I have other commitments at the moment although if you would like to talk to me please feel free to email me!

Just to update everyone:

} These meetings will go ahead in the near future - so please keep looking!

} Lynn Cox and I are co-founding something very exciting which we are hoping to launch early 2007 if not earlier.

} Lynn will be responding to messages regarding the networking meetings here at VAN.

I hope you will all run along with us as it will be very exciting when it is announced.

If you have Skype could you all list your Skype ID's here so that we can talk collectively about what is in progress and introduce ourselves.

Looking forward to talking to everyone,

Shelly

Guest PtNancy
Hi Shelley,

Can't get to your meeting but as an aspiring VA I would be interested in sharing any tips and helpfull suggestions from other UK VAs, I have only just started researching the possibility of setting myself up as a VA in preparation for moving to live in Portugal next year.

Regards

Ursula

Guest PtNancy
Hi Shelley,

Regards

Ursula

1 year old

Hi Ursula

I could be reading my own post here!

I've just joined this forum & havn't even posted an introduction yet, I was just looking around the site.

How was the move to Portugal & are things working out OK? I ask as your post is now one year old & you may be there by now!

I'm working fill time as a PA right now, but researching hard to set up my VA business ASAP as I'm moving to Portugal in 18 months time(cannot wait).

Regards

Nancy

Hi there,

Just join the forum, was looking around and found you guys! I'm in the process of researching the world of the virtual pa/assistant and have been on a few sites and found some interesting info so far. It's really great when like minded people get together and share there experiences.

I am based in Erith , Kent and am hoping to launch my services very soon. I would be interested in hearing from you as to how you are now getting on, are your business now established, any hints and tips you can give etc.

Hope to hear from you soon

Deniese