Guest joy

New Jersey anyone?

Guest joy

I have yet to see anyone that displays their locale in NJ.

I find this hard to believe, because I know there a lot of "us" out here. I do see that a lot of members do not disclose their location.

I'm in central NJ (Mercer County, Washington Township).

I'd love to get together with anyone in the central NJ area, even Lower Bucks County, PA (where I'm originally from).

Either respond to this post or feel free to PM or email me.

Joy

Guest Aretha

Hi Joy,

I don't know if you found anyone in NJ (I noticed that this was posted back in Feb) but I just joined and I just launced two Virtual busineses in Plainfield, NJ. I would love to connect with you and network.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Aretha

347-232-5057

I find this hard to believe, because I know there a lot of "us" out here. I do see that a lot of members do not disclose their location.

I'd love to get together with anyone in the central NJ area, even Lower Bucks County, PA (where I'm originally from).

Joy

Hi there!

I'm another VA that happens to be a resident of New Jersey and thought I'd drop in and say hi. I'm in South Jersey in Vineland. I haven't been here long, only a couple months now.

If we get any networking events together, I'd be all for it. I also belong to the Delaware Valley Virtual Assistants Association and they occasionally have NJ networking events, but I haven't been able to make one yet.

:)

Meg, they are having one this Saturday. Not sure if you saw the notice or not so I wanted to give you a heads up :)

I am in NJ, Warren County, White Township and very new to the VA world. Any newtowking with New Jerseyins would be great. I'm still in the process of trying to learn if I need to take a VA course or not. Any suggestions?

Joy

Guest fivetonine

Hello!

I haven't been here in quite awhile but just wanted to keep this alive -- I'm in New Jersey; Burlington County to be specific.

I would love to get together with some VAs as my business seems to be floundering right now. I think networking is key and sometimes the web is just too big; it's nice to actually see people every once in a while.

Anyway, I don't drive (ex-New Yorker) so if there is any kind of get-together, I'd only be able to get there via public transportation.

Hoping to hear from someone! :-)

Edited by fivetonine

Hi Joy,

I'm in NJ also, Warren County, White Township. You mention Washington Township, I'm about 3 miles from Washington. But, I'm confused since you said you were in Mercer County.

Wenda

I think that was from an old post July 2006. I am in Jersey also. I have already talked to Megan (phone/email) but havent had a chance to meet. It would be nice if those of us in the same general area could get together.

Oh by the way I live in the Deptford area.

Guest intouchva

Hi Ladies,

I don't live in Jersey right now, but I'm from New Jersey orginially. I will actually be in New Jersey the last weekend in April to attend an event at my alma mater Rutgers University!

Edited by intouchva

Guest The Green Desk

Hi everyone,

Just noticed this forum. I am in New Jersey as well, Hunterdon County - Tewksbury Twp to be exact. I just launched my VA business and if it wasn't for this site I would be completely in the dark. I would love to get together with Jersey Girls (oops guys too) who are new and seasoned VA's to bounce ideas off of, trade secrets with or just blow off some steam.

Anytime someone wants to get a group together I would love to attend.

Cheryl

Hi - I am in NJ too and would love to get together with other VAs. I'm not new to VANA, however, I am new to checking out the forums. I am in Rumson - which is by the shore (Sandy Hook, Long Branch) and by Exit 109 on the Parkway. Would love to hear from anyone getting together!

Sue

Hi - I am in NJ too and would love to get together with other VAs. I'm not new to VANA, however, I am new to checking out the forums. I am in Rumson - which is by the shore (Sandy Hook, Long Branch) and by Exit 109 on the Parkway. Would love to hear from anyone getting together!

Sue

Hi Sue,

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself!!

:thumbup::thumbup: