Paula F

Orange County, CA

Just wondering if anyone out there would like to meet up to toss ideas around? I am located in Newport Beach, CA and think it would be great to get together will some fellow VAs for lunch and chat about our businesses.

Just wondering if anyone out there would like to meet up to toss ideas around? I am located in Newport Beach, CA and think it would be great to get together will some fellow VAs for lunch and chat about our businesses.

Hello Paula,

My name is Elizabeth and I'm located in San Diego. Not exactly a stone's throw from Newport Beach but nevertheless a distant neighbor. If you're ever in San Diego it would be great to meet and toss out ideas.

Kind Regards,

Elizabeth

Hi Paula

I'm in Los Angeles. If you ever come this way, I'd be happy to meet you to share ideas :D

Hi SoCal VAs,

I'm in Oceanside. I think San Clemente would be a halfway point for all of us if we ever want to get together. Just a thought. B)

Rita

I just googled maps, Rita. San Clemente is 69.3 miles (1 hour 9 mins) from my home.

We can keep it in mind.

Rosaliene

Hi Paula,

I'm from OC... Costa Mesa to be exact... but I now live in the Bay Area. I do come down to The OC occasionally and would love to meet a fellow VA.

Have you always lived in Newport? I grew up there. Wonder if we went to some of the same schools?

Hi Sally!

I actually grew up in Olcott, NY (in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area). I just moved here in January '05 as my boyfriend is an engineer working on the freeway here.

If you lived grew up in Costa Mesa you probably know of my FAVORITE restaurant there Taco Mesa. I could eat there everyday! Send me an email the next time you are in town and maybe we could meet for lunch!

Rita & Rosaliene - just drop me an email if you two would like to get together - I'm game for a road trip to meet some of my fellow VAs!

Guest Cheryl

I'm in Temecula - I'm game for meeting up with you guys.

Cheryl

Good Morning:

I am on the Central Coast of California (just north of Santa Maria; in a little town called Nipomo).

Would enjoy meeting up with everyone!

Have a great day!

Hey SoCal VAs!

How would September 30th work as a potential day for all of us to try to get together?

Sounds great to me :thumbup:

Hello everyone,

Paula...I am in Huntington Beach, CA and I am currently working in Irvine, CA. I would love to meet with you before Sept. 30th if you have the time. A Saturday or Sunday would work best for me, or after 3:00 during the week.

I would also like to meet everyone else and have marked Sept. 30, down in my book!

Are any of you planning on going to the conference in Texas in Oct.????

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :thumbup:

Terri :yay: