Tawnya Sutherland

The Formula To Outrageous Business Growth Revealed in Free Teleseminar

I just wanted to let everyone know about this free marketing seminar below of one of my clients that I highly recommend attending. I have been an avid marketing expert for many years and it's not often that you find an expert that has something new to say that makes a dramatic impact on your bottom line. In this case, it's true. I've been following Debbie Bermont's work for quite a while and her marketing information is practical and unique. Now Debbie is offering her money-making strategies in a new teleclass on Wednesday, May 10 at no charge. Trust, me you don't want to miss this program. I can personally vouch that her information is unlike anything in the marketplace and it will make a HUGE difference in your business!

Debbie will be interviewed by Glenn Dietzel on May 10 at 3:00 PM Pacific Time (4:00 PM Mountain Time, 5:00 PM Central Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time) for a special teleseminar on how to align your business for outrageous growth. For the past 23 years, Debbie has helped hundreds of clients worldwide increase their response rates and decrease their marketing costs – even in a down turned economy.

Debbie Bermont is the founder of Source Communications, a marketing consulting firm and author of "Outrageous Business Growth -- The Fast Track To Explosive Sales In Any Economy."

She will show you how to reduce your marketing costs by as much as 80% and triple your sales growth in just a few months. In this information packed program, Debbie will share with you the four secrets to business success that work for ANY size business, in ANY industry, in ANY economy! She'll give you specific strategies that can turn a 10% increase in sales into a whopping 300% increase in sales in a short amount of time. And most importantly, she shows you how to apply this powerful information to your business to get IMMEDIATE results and accelerate your sales growth no matter which way the economy is headed.

You can register now at: www.outrageousbusinessgrowth.com/TSO

Here's what you'll learn in this information packed program:

• How to attract ONLY the customers who WANT your products and services
  • How to guarantee you will ALWAYS reach your sales goals.
  • How to get money to FLOW TO YOU even in a poor economy.
  • How to DECREASE your marketing costs by as much as 80%
  • How to LEVERAGE every activity you do into a money making venture
"I listened to your teleclass last night on Outrageous Business Growth. I was blown away. I figured how much of my time I have wasted trying to align with the wrong people/market. Your concepts have already changed my way of thinking. Thank you. L. Bryan"

I will be on the call following every word Debbie says with pen in hand. I hope you'll join me on Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 3:00 PM – 4:15 PM Pacific Time (4:00 PM Mountain Time, 5:00 PM Central Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time). There is NO charge for this program, but attendance is limited. For more details and to reserve your space go to: www.outrageousbusinessgrowth.com/TSO

Warmly,

Tawnya

I can't tell you how this week is just taking off for me. I started off with one appointment on Thursday evening only to open my email to find the newsletter announcing this wonderful tele-class. I am so looking forward to opening my mind up and be a sponge. How many others will be attending???

Patricia Dearborn

Sounds very interesting Tawnya...just what I need! I'll be there with bells on....well maybe not bells. :clown:

All,

I'm not sure what to expect or how it will impact me as a newbie and not "Open for Business," but I'm registered and looking forward to the opportunity of learning great things!

Tena

With all teleseminars like this, there is always an upsell (she has a fabulous product may I add) but you can still attend and not buy. I attend hundreds of teleseminars, most times never buying the products, yet learn so much from them.

Debbie is a great speaker though and her bottom line of marketing is all about "alignment". Anyhow, great speaker and worth listening in on.

I've signed up and look forward to the discussion.

Karri

HEADS UP REMINDER:

This is your last chance to sign up for today’s teleseminar on How To Align Your Marketing For Outrageous Business Growth with leading marketing expert Debbie Bermont. There is no charge for this 75 minute teleclass on May 10, 2006 at 3:00 PM – 4:15 PM Pacific Time (4:00 PM Mountain Time, 5:00 PM Central Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time).

Please join me as I listen in on the call with Glenn Dietzel interviewing Debbie Bermont, founder of Source Communications, a marketing consulting firm and author of "Outrageous Business Growth -- The Fast Track To Explosive Sales In Any Economy."

This free teleseminar is for the entrepreneur who wants to know how to align their marketing so that they have a significant increase in sales in a short amount of time.

For the past 23 years, Debbie has helped hundreds of clients worldwide increase their response rates and decrease their marketing costs – even in a down turned economy.

Debbie will show you how to reduce your marketing costs by as much as 80% and triple your sales growth in just a few months. In this information packed program, Debbie will share with you the four secrets to business success that work for ANY size business, in ANY industry, in ANY economy! She’ll give you specific strategies that can turn a 10% increase in sales into a whopping 300% increase in sales in a short amount of time. And most importantly, she shows you how to apply this powerful information to your business to get IMMEDIATE results and accelerate your sales growth no matter which way the economy is headed.

You can still register now at: www.outrageousbusinessgrowth.com/TSO

Here’s what you’ll learn in this information packed program:

• How to attract ONLY the customers who WANT your products and services
  • How to guarantee you will ALWAYS reach your sales goals.
  • How to get money to FLOW TO YOU even in a poor economy.
  • How to DECREASE your marketing costs by as much as 80%
  • How to LEVERAGE every activity you do into a money making venture
“I listened to your teleclass last night on Outrageous Business Growth. I was blown away. I figured how much of my time I have wasted trying to align with the wrong people/market. Your concepts have already changed my way of thinking. Thank you. L. Bryan”

You don’t want to miss this powerful program on Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 3:00 PM – 4:15 PM Pacific Time (4:00 PM Mountain Time, 5:00 PM Central Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time).

For more details and to reserve your space go to: www.outrageousbusinessgrowth.com/TSO

I attended this teleseminar and am curious if anybody else made it and would like to discuss it??

Just to let everyone know, Deb's teleseminar was interesting. She has this real knack for inspiring you to get out and be a #10 in your business.

If you are playing along this month in our contest, Debbie offers a couple of her products during the Grand Prize week end of May. So do enter and play. Always more fun winning something after you've had a chance to hear the author speak.

Lucky for me, Deb is a client of mine and I've been following her system for awhile now with good success. My business Mediamage now has a full client retainer base of wonderful clients I love working with and my waiting list going into July now. Her system does work, albeit, it is pricey but some do consider this an investment in their business too ;)

I attended the seminar and loved what I heard. It definately motivated me into my next action goals. I truly would like to check out her book and products that she offers. I will be working on building my business plan with her strategy in mind and aligning my clients to come!!!

Patricia Dearborn

I attended as well. She made me wish I had $2500 to afford her program.

Great news Tawnya!!

I enjoyed the teleconference and the fact she had as many activities for the listeners to participate in as she did. I only wish she had made it through a little more of what she set out too, but what can you expect in an hour??

A lot of what she shared in her teleconference members here have posted and supported since I first lurked about the forum, just goes to show what an knowledgable and supportive group we have here as we've gleaned this advice for free!!

I'd be greatfull to hear some more on her book as I know that her program is not an option for me financially, the book could be a great possibility though!

Thanks for the info. Tawnya :)

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.