Hello everyone. I've been so busy with work that I haven't had much time to post a lot lately. One of the things I was working on was redesigning my website. The other was adding my new blog, In The Worx, at www.SignatureWorx.com/intheworx

I've created this to provide tips, articles and advice in graphic design and desktop publishing as well as general business topics, probably in a 'learn from my mistakes' kind of way. This is purely my way of giving back to an industry that has helped me so much. I have included a registration box for those who wish to become part of my mailing list, which for now will be notifications of new postings, no bombardment of e-mails I promise.

I hope you enjoy!

Looks so awesome, Connie! I know you've been working so hard to get it going. Way to go!! :D

If you're looking to hire a great designer, or if you just want to learn a little about it, Connie is THE person to go to!! She is the best!!!!

Edited by julieensor
  • Virtual Assistant Career

Great looking blog and I agree with Julie...Connie is one to hire if you need a webdeveloper. I've been watching her from afar (man, I wish I wasn't so busy all the time and I could network more) and have heard some raves about her from close colleagues. Good work Connie!

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

WOW Connie. You have outdone yourself, both on the design and the content (I just scanned your headlines and I think you're going to have a strong following with all of those great tips!).

Of course, after seeing your great looking blog I cruised over to your site which I don't think I've been to since you first started. It's fabulous! You definitely have a keen eye for design. And I love love love the whole "worx" theme which you've so cleverly integrated into your navigation.

Orginality is so appealing. Keep it up Connie. You're raising the bar with everything you do.

Karri

Connie,

I love your site! You've done a fabulous job!

I've also signed up and look forward to receiving your blog tips, tricks and article.

Patty

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Connie,

I noticed how great your web site looked the other day. I, too, love the way you've incorporated "Worx" throughout! :thumbup:

As Patty did, I'm subscribing also. I've already learned something from your blog. That tidbit about the favicon is great! I've wondered why some bookmarked sites had the logo and others didn't. Now I know!

Also, I'm bidding on something over at the Silent Auction, so don't go telling everyone to head over there!! :whistlin: Silence is golden after all! ;)

Great job on both your web site and blog! You do fantastic work!

Tena

Wow, you guys are making me blush! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I always appreciate the good, the bad and the ugly!

Hopefully everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.