Guest TerryGreen

IAVOA - VA Conference in Dallas Texas, October 12 - 15, 2006

Paula,

As for the banquet dinner on Saturday night, I thought it was going to be a "virtual" dinner!! You were an excellent conversationalist with Mr. Jordan!! If you remember them, you'll have to tell us all about 1CoolDog!!!

Tena

Hahaha, well, Tena, now I'm going to tell on myself a little bit......

At one point in the conference I confided to my new friend Jane that I was having moments of "UUgh, I really don't want to be the girl that people look back on and say 'Oh, I remember her, she was the one who talked so much!'" and then I laughed because as those fleeting thoughts came on, I dismissed them.....like it or not, I do talk that much, always have always will....LOL. But I am also a very good listener and love learning interesting things, 1CoolDog totally qualified (www.1cooldog.com). Sylvester and his dog Buster were VERY interesting.

Paula,

I figure if we're going to make a impression, then it should be one that they remember!! I'm not sure EVERYONE remembers me, but I'm sure I made an impression (good or bad, it doesn't really matter) on some folks! My laugh is me ... so you have to take me like I am. :lol:

I'm glad you had an interesting conversation with Sylvester. From the pieces of conversation I did hear, he sounds like an interesting man ... very enterprising. And he truly LOVES Buster!

Keep in touch!

Tena

Anyone have pics of the following?

Our trip to Dealy plaza (Elayne/Tawnya/Patty)?

The speakers while they were presenting (Big T and I included)?

Thanks!

Karri

Thanks!

Karri

Karri,

You must really want those pics! Either that or you enjoy repeating yourself :lol: .

Hopefully I'll have my pics ready to send by this weekend.

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

Thanks!

Karri

Karri, Your wish is my command!

IPB Image

I love the wand!!!

But, I'm confused about this picture! Wasn't Karri ALOT taller than Tawnya (giggle, giggle, giggle)?

Patty Dost

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

The wand made the entire presentation - heck it made the conference!!

Hahaha, well, Tena, now I'm going to tell on myself a little bit......

At one point in the conference I confided to my new friend Jane that I was having moments of "UUgh, I really don't want to be the girl that people look back on and say 'Oh, I remember her, she was the one who talked so much!'" and then I laughed because as those fleeting thoughts came on, I dismissed them.....like it or not, I do talk that much, always have always will....LOL. But I am also a very good listener and love learning interesting things, 1CoolDog totally qualified (www.1cooldog.com). Sylvester and his dog Buster were VERY interesting.

Paula, I love that you talk so much! And it's true you are also a great listener. When we were on our unique Dallas adventure on Sunday :unsure: (no comment), I felt like you were an old friend that I had known forever.

Thanks for being so fun and having such a sunny attitude in the rain! :P

:grouphug:

Paula, I love that you talk so much! And it's true you are also a great listener. When we were on our unique Dallas adventure on Sunday :unsure: (no comment), I felt like you were an old friend that I had known forever.

Thanks for being so fun and having such a sunny attitude in the rain! :P

:grouphug:

Awww, thanks Sally! I think we are old friends, aren't we? And Nina too, since she looks so dang familiar!

When we lived in Washington, I HAD to buy a print of some little kids, all covered and sheltered from the rain....all except the one in a yellow slicker, hoodie off, looking to the sky - the message says

"Smile at the rain"

So I do :)

HA! Of all the pics THIS is the one you guys got of me during the presentation. And here I was thinking maybe there was something I could post on my site (bragging rights you know). LOL.

Oh, yes, I am taller than Big T ;) And I was wearing flats that day and she was wearing very high heels. HEEE HEEE HEEE!

Karri

I'm sure there are more pictures around. As soon as that wand came out, I saw flashes galore! And you guys did a fantabulous job!

Tawnya & Karri,

It was a great presentation. I just loved the wand. :naughty:

DARN...I wish I all of you could hear that sound of that wand...it was too much...

Your wish is my command ... the photo's aren't up yet, but go to http://www.myfastype.com/VAConference2006.htm.

Warmest regards,

Terry

Whoa! That's scary. How come my last post comes up with Tawnya's photo and sig file?

Terry

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Tawnya & Karri,

It was a great presentation. I just loved the wand. :naughty:

DARN...I wish I all of you could hear that sound of that wand...it was too much...

Your wish is my command ... the photo's aren't up yet, but go to http://www.myfastype.com/VAConference2006.htm.

Warmest regards,

Terry

Whoa! That's scary. How come my last post comes up with Tawnya's photo and sig file?

Terry

Terry,

You crack me up! Now all we have to do is have Tawnya and Karri's pic and that press play. Walah!

Maybe Tawnya admired you so much, she decided to become you :lol: .

Patty Dost