IAVOA - VA Conference in Dallas Texas, October 12 - 15, 2006

• Virtual Assistant Career

The photos are up now ...http://www.myfastype.com/VAConference2006.htm

Warmest regards,

Terry

Can anyone tell me why I'm now Tawnya instead of me???? Did I boo-boo and wish I was Tawnya when I waved my wand :o ?????

It's really me ... Terry!

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry, wasn't Tawnya using your laptop at the conf? Maybe it got set to sign her on automatically. Anway, I LOVE the wand sound! Thanks!

You got it Sally! Just logout and login again Terry and I will magically poof you back to your ole self ;)

vainsiders.jpg

Guest TerryGreen

Poof ... it's me again :P That was a simply magical experience!

Karri, it's just an audio, not a video. Can't you get it to work? If not, I can do an MP3 and send it to you.

Terry

Terry, wasn't Tawnya using your laptop at the conf? Maybe it got set to sign her on automatically. Anway, I LOVE the wand sound! Thanks!

Where's Terry's laptop again??? ;)

vainsiders.jpg

Okay, Paula...did you say San Francisco? Which conference is this??

Signed,

"Clueless near S.F." :P

Michelle,

The IVAA is having their conference in April (VA Summit) and will be held in San Francisco.

IAVOA will be holding next year's VA Conference around the Virginia area in October.

Hope this helps "Clueless" ;).

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

I will, of course, be in San Fran! I'm really nervous because I'm sure I'll have to speak about something or other. Seriously ladies, I'm TERRIFED of public speaking. I keep saying I should join toastmasters, but I'm terrified that they'll make me speak! LOL!

You have already started attending Toastmasters like we talked about a few months ago Candy?? ;)

You have 48 hours to get signed up if you haven't LOL!

vainsiders.jpg

Wow everyone,

I'm just getting the first opportunity to post. All the photos are great! I had a wonderful time at the conference and met so many great VAs who I've either talked with or emailed back and forth with many times. It was great putting faces to names. I hope to meet many more of you at future conferences.

Paula W., if you're around, give me a call. I have made a connection with someone who has a travel radio show that you may want to collaborate with in some way.

Now say yesssseee,

Yours,

It's me...the deer in the headlights!!! (inside joke), but I see NO ONE caught that on film!! :whistlin: I would think that no one would remember me either, except for that last morning. Oh well.

It was great to meet everyone!!! I am so glad that I went and have made some great friends for the future!!!! You guys are awesome!

Oh yeah...Terry, love the "Sandy Zuniga's hair" picture!!!! That was too funny!

Warmly,

Sandy

Peak Assist

Helping your business reach the pinnacle of success!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.