The Everyday Guide to Writing Wisely

Hi everyone,

I haven’t been around much lately because I've been working very hard on re-launching my business and writing a book. I'm so happy to announce the book is done. It's called The Everyday Guide to Writing Wisely and it's packed with rules and tips on grammar and writing. In addition to finishing the book, I've re-launched my business with a niche and target market defined. I am proud to announce that Writing Wisely (www.writingwisely.com) is up and running.

To celebrate my new book and in appreciation for all I gain from the forum, I'm offering VAN members a $10 discount. If you're interested visit www.writingwisely.com/everydayguidespecials.htm and you can buy the book for only $9.95 - but only until the end of July - then the price goes back up to $19.95.

I love the new look of the forum. Connie did a great job - but doesn't she always!! She designed my logo, John Herman of Succeeding Steps did the creative design on my book and my focus session partners listened to me talk about it endlessly. Teamwork is what it's all about and that's why I love places like VAN!

Have a great week everyone!

Congratulaitons Laurie! :thumbup:

I just want to tell you all that I already got the book and LOVE it. I plan to read it over and over again and keep it on my desktop for future reference. It's better than any grammar book I have ever read.

Laurie is awesome!

:yay:

Congratulations Laurie! :yay:

I must say, I love the look/feel of the web site. It's very similar to the colors & style I chose for my site.

As for your new book - I'm downloading & printing as we speak! I look forward to having another reference source from a VA prospective!

Good luck with your new venture!

Guest TerryGreen

Very nice website Laurie ... I love the look and feel. I just ordered your book too, and am looking forward to reading it.

Warmest regards,

Terry

WOW!!! I am so proud of you Laurie. What a feat to write a book and you did it!!! PAT ON THE BACK TO YOU!

Congrats and thanks so much for talking to our members in the chat and also offering us a discount on your book...you are the BEST!

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Congratulations, Laurie :yay:

Your book looks great. I belong to the Writer's Digest Book Club. If you haven't already done so, contact them about including your book on their list. You can reach them at www.WritersDigestBookClub.com.

Good luck and success with sales :thumbup:

Edited by rbachus

Laurie,

Thank you for this book!

Once I get my printer back in action, I will be printing this out and keeping it next to me at my desk. There is tons of information in here. I really feel that anyone who is going to be writing anything should have this book. This would be great for children too. It's a lot easier to read and understand than most grammar books.

You did a fantastic job!

:yay::yay:

Patty

Patty Dost

Time Is Of The Es-Cents . . . Saving Your Business Time and Money ~~~ Virtually

Interested in Subcontracting with Virtual Assistants? Here's the ebook that will assist you.....The VAs VA

QUESTION :: What do VAs do when they've got big plans but don't know where to start?

ANSWER :: They download the VAnetworking Kick Start Package!

It's FREE :: It's FUN :: And you'll get something DONE :: Download yours now.

This is so exciting! Thank you for your support and all your kind words. I really appreciate it!

Besides being an easy to use, fun and practical resource for VA's and other professionals... I agree with PattyD that this book would be a great resource for students... from middle school all the way up to college. I wonder if you could market this book to students (or parents) somehow. I wish I had this book when I was in school. :thumbup:

I'll pipe in here! It's a GREAT book and I needed the humorous take on it. I have so many grammar books and I dread getting them out. So blah....

good job Laurie!

Thanks everyone!

Great news - Amazon.com placed an order for my book! I'm so excited. Being listed on Amazon.com also means I'm listed with Barnes and Noble and Walden Books. The book is listing for $29.95, so make sure if you want a copy at the special price of $9.95 (www.writingwisely.com/everydayguidespecials.htm), you order before midnight on July 31st.

This is so exciting! Thanks for all your support!

Edited by Laurie

Thanks everyone!

Great news - Amazon.com placed an order for my book! I'm so excited. Being listed on Amazon.com also means I'm listed with Barnes and Noble and Walden Books. The book is listing for $29.95, so make sure if you want a copy at the special price of $9.95 (www.writingwisely.com/everydayguidespecials.htm), you order before midnight on July 31st.

This is so exciting! Thanks for all your support!

SO VERY KEWL!!!! CONGRATS!!!

What was the process you took to get Amazon to place an order? Knowing this may help others who have a book.

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Actually - John Herman does all my book promotion stuff. He tells me where to go and what applications to fill out. I've done so many of them :) !