Hello!

I live in the south suburbs of Chicago (Homewood, IL) and am looking for same. Okay, really I'm just looking for people that are relatively close.

It would be so great to have coffee and brainstorm business ideas and the like. I seem to do so well brainstorming passive income streams for my clients, but have yet to do it for myself. I'd like to talk to someone that's in the same general place I am.

Are you out there?

Jen

• 1 year later...
Hello!

I live in the south suburbs of Chicago (Homewood, IL) and am looking for same. Okay, really I'm just looking for people that are relatively close.

It would be so great to have coffee and brainstorm business ideas and the like. I seem to do so well brainstorming passive income streams for my clients, but have yet to do it for myself. I'd like to talk to someone that's in the same general place I am.

Are you out there?

Jen

I know this is over a year after you posted, but I live in Northwest Indiana (Merrillville/Crown Point) and have just joined VANA this year. I'd love to chat sometime - online or otherwise!

Kathy Worthington

kworthington@VirtualAnswers.net

• 3 years later...
Guest ClearSky

Hello! I am in Bucktown. Western side of the city. I would love to connect with other peeps in the area. Please send me a message if something is planned. Thank you!!

Kasia

• 4 months later...

I joined the free membership a while back, but just paid for a membership. I live in the western suburbs (Naperville) and would love to meet-up with others in the area or not far from Naperville.

• 1 month later...

I am a new VA in the western suburbs of Chicago...Bolingbrook (near Naperville)..I too would love to meet with others to discuss opportunities and ideas. My email address is info@thevirtualofficeassistants.com.

Please email me.

We have a group that meets almost monthly. We meet at the Bolingbrook Famous Dave's. I don't know the upcoming schedule but it should be coming up soon. It's usually on a Saturday morning.

Darlene Dionne

My Offsite Assistant Darlene

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->"My Offsite Assistant helps you climb the steps to success. Administrative assistance is only an e-mail away."

Darlene

My Offsite Assistant<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

• 1 year later...
Guest tolivett

Hello!

Are you out there?

Jen

Hi Everybody,

I would like to join your group. I'm new to being a VA... are you meeting anytime soon?

Thanks!

Teresa

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.